CyberLink today announced the release of CyberLink BD & 3D Advisor for free download, helping users verify whether their computer is capable of enjoying the amazing Blu-ray Disc 3D experience. The newly-upgraded BD & 3D Advisor is designed for diagnosis of computers in terms of capability to play Blu-ray Discs, Blu-ray 3D Discs and 3D video contents.
“CyberLink is committed to developing the best media experience on PCs,” said Alice H. Chang, CEO of CyberLink. “High-definition and 3D are exciting development in video format, but they also require some learning curve for consumers to build HD & 3D capable systems. The BD & BD 3D advisor is designed to help consumers in the most intuitive way.”
As the leading innovative solution provider, CyberLink has been devoted to making “connected digital lifestyle” more accessible and friendly to everyone. The 3D Zone, which has recently been announced, provides a clear and concise guide to consumers about 3D Videos, Blu-ray 3D and how to setup 3D entertainment on PCs; the newly-announced CyberLink BD & 3D Advisor, upgraded from CyberLink BD Advisor, is another advancement for users to check for Blu-ray 3D playback capability of their system and TrueTheater 3D playback support, and it provides suggestions as to how and what components in their system to upgrade. “As the corporate commitment goes, CyberLink will continue to innovate video and audio technology as well as developing more useful tools to facilitate 3D PC enjoyment for consumers,” Chang concluded.
The BD & 3D Advisor is now available via the link: CyberLink BD & 3D Advisor Download. To learn all about BD & 3D Advisor, please visit the overview page: http://www.cyberlink.com/stat/bd-support/enu/index.jsp
- NTI Corporation Introduces NTI Shadow 5
- CyberLink Announces Power2Go 7 With BDXL Disc Support
- Creative Announces Sound Blaster X-Fi MB2 Software Suite
- CyberLink Announces MediaEspresso 6 Media Converter Software
- ZOTAC Bundles Nero Vision Xtra With GeForce Series Graphics Cards
- CyberLink Releases PowerDVD 10 ULTRA 3D Mark II
- Roxio Unveils New Secure Product Line For Business
- Roxio Unveils VideoLab 3D
- Roxio CinePlayer Earns Blu-ray 3D Certification
- Acronis Launches Free Disk Monitoring Tool