Patriot, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, flash products, storage, and mobile accessories today announces the next evolution in ultra-portable USB 3.0 performance, the Supersonic Mini. Providing one of the smallest USB 3.0 form factors, the Supersonic Mini’s pint-sized performance of up to 80MB/s delivers some serious punch when working with large file transfers.
Offering best in class protection from the elements and heavy mobile use, the Supersonic Mini is housed in an extremely durable rubberized casing. Available in 16GB and 32GB capacities, the Supersonic Mini is plug-and-play ready providing a no hassle solution for those who demand great performance when it counts.
The Patriot Supersonic Mini is fully compatible with Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Windows® Vista®, Windows® XP, Windows® 2000, Windows® ME, Linux 2.4 and later, Mac® OS9, X and later. Backed by Patriot’s award winning customer service, the Supersonic Mini comes with a 2-year warranty.
“In an always connected fast paced world, the consumer is demanding better portability and great performance from their USB storage solutions", said Meng Jay Choo, Patriot’s Product Manager of Flash Storage. “The Patriot Supersonic Mini is one of the smallest USB 3.0 form factors available and offers excellent speeds for large file transfers. Never again will you have to sacrifice performance for portability.”
Pricing and Availability:
The Supersonic Mini is shipping in early April, with an MSRP of $19.99 for 16GB capacity and $29.99 for 32GB capacity.
- Hi Speed USB 3.0 compatible (backwards compatible to USB 2.0)
- Easy plug and play functionality
- Transfer speeds up –to 80 MB/s
- Compatible with Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP®, Windows 2000®, Windows® ME, Linux 2.4 and later, Mac® OS9, X and later
- Portable and light weight (1.5 grams)
- ADATA Launches DashDrive Elite UE700 USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- KINGMAX Announces PRO Extreme SDXC And SDHC Memory Cards
- PQI Launches Macarcon-Shaped USB Flash Drives
- ADATA Launches Premier UHS-I SDHC/SDXC And microSDHC/SDXC Memory Cards
- Renesas Introduces Second Generation USB 3.0 to SATA3 Bridge SoC
- OCZ Technology Launches New VXL 1.3 Software At CeBIT 2013
- RiDATA Launches SD9 USB Flash Drive
- Apacer Launches Sixth-Generation CompactFlash Memory Cards
- Apacer Launches Value-Added PATA SSDs For Enhanced Data Security
- Micron Introduces P410m SAS SSD For Data Centers