Plextor, leading developer and manufacturer of high-performance digital media and storage equipment, has announced they will be entering the Enterprise SSD Market. The official product announcement and details will be made at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES).
This announcement comes on the heels of the introduction of the M5 Pro which gained accolades from the critical press as one of the fastest—if not the fastest—SATA 6Gbps SSD on the market. This entry into the SSD market also set a standard for data protection and data accuracy with 256-bit AES encryption and TrueProtect—a dual-stage data debugging feature exclusive to Plextor.
The merits and advances of the M5 Pro raises expectations regarding what Plextor will be announcing for the Enterprise segment of the market. This is a natural next step in the evolution of Plextor's SSD development. Plextor has consistently developed SSDs that deliver sustained speed over the long-term with the lowest annual failure rate in the consumer SSD industry.
Members of the press are invited to visit Plextor at CES, January 8-11, at the Penthouse Suite of the Bellagio Hotel where they will be showing a full selection of their Solid State and Optical Drive Products. A Press Event Breakfast will be held Thursday, January 10th from 8 AM until noon.
- Silicon Power Presents Elite UHS-1 Series Memory Cards
- Team Group Launches Ultra-Thin Team Ultra L1 SSD
- LaCie Announces XtremKey USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- VIA Labs Announces Next-Generation USB 3.0 To NAND Flash Controllers
- Transcend Announces Industrial Use microSDHC Class 10 And CF170 CompactFlash Memory Cards
- PROMISE Pegasus J2 Is World's Fastest Thunderbolt Storage Solution To Support Windows
- Mushkin Announces World's First 480GB mSATA SSD
- Plextor Increases Performance Of M5 Pro SSD With New Xtreme Firmware Update
- PNY Unveils Knife Shaped HP v280w USB Flash Drive
- Apacer Debuts Bamboo-Shaped AH153 And AH137 USB Flash Drives