Super Talent Technology announces the first standard size USB 3.0 flash drive PCBA (printed circuit board assembly).
The need for storage is universal but storage enclosures are not. An entire industry of Custom Flash Drives has emerged to meet the consumers’ needs and preferences. Until now, custom enclosure designs have been relegated to USB 2.0 board and USB 2.0 performance. That just changed.
Super Talent will begin shipping two different USB 3.0 PCBA solutions that fit the most common, 33mm x 14mm, standard. Now these same USB 2.0 enclosures can now be built with USB 3.0 and offer a considerable performance increase.
- Intel Releases Solid-State Drive Toolbox 3.0
- Kingston Announces DataTraveler 109 USB Flash Drive
- ADATA Introduces microSDHC UHS-I Memory Card
- LSI To Acquire SandForce For $322 Million
- Netlist Announces mSATA Half-Slim And 1.8-inch SATA SSD Drives
- BiTMICRO Develops Solid State Storage Solutions For The Enterprise Market
- Kingston Digital Transforms USB Flash Drive Into Active Storage Device
- RunCore Announces SLC-based MoonDrive USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- OCZ Technology Launches Indilinx Everest-Based Octane SSDs
- ADATA Launches Three New USB 3.0 Flash Drives