Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced that they will begin offering Ceedo Personal with their USB 3.0 Express RAM CACHE flash drives.
With the introduction of USB 3.0, external storage devices can now function at unprecedented speeds; up to 10x. This new found speed blurs the line between internal and external storage and has enabled some exciting new usage models.
Ceedo Personal is a portable Windows environment that runs from a USB flash drive. It can transform a flash drive into a virtual PC. Using Ceedo, many standard Windows applications can now be made portable for use on any PC; making it possible for you to install, carry and run the same standard Windows applications that you already own and already know how to use.
By combining Ceedo Personal and our USB 3.0 Express RAM CACHE drive, we are able to create a Windows Virtual PC environment that is FAST, flexible and totally portable. The Ceedo virtual desktop is perfect for anyone that uses more than one PC, shares a PC or travels. And since Ceedo works in user mode, it's perfect for students. Computers located in the Computer Labs and campus libraries are generally "locked down" in user mode with no hope of installing an application. Now students can take their applications with them and utilize any PC on campus as their own. For the traveler, the hotel business center becomes a much more productive place when you have your applications, browser, passwords, email clients and calendar with you.
Not quite ready for USB 3.0 yet? Not a problem. The four channel architecture and DRAM caching system found in the USB 3.0 Express RAM CACHE not only works in USB 3.0 but also makes it the fastest USB 2.0 drive you've ever seen. Four channels of cache enable us to literally fill the USB 2.0 bus to capacity. And the DRAM Caching system delivers REAL World performance, even on the USB 2.0 bus. The caching system elevates small block performance which is very important for many Windows application calls; and all this still works even from a USB 2.0 port.
"The introduction of USB 3.0 and DRAM cache has created a brand new breed of flash drives which are now outperforming the fastest of hard disk drives. Ceedo adds value to our product line by enabling customers to use flash storage in a whole new way. It enables you to install and carry standard Windows applications for use on any PC. Armed with our new USB 3.0 Express RAM Cache, now any PC is your PC"., - CH Lee, SuperTalent COO.
- Patriot Announces Ultra-Fast Single-Chip USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- Team Group Launches F108 Christmas Edition USB Flash Drive
- Patriot Announces 16GB And 32GB LX Series Class 10 MicroSDHC Cards
- Corsair Launches 90GB and 180GB Force Series Solid State Drives
- Micron Unveils Flash Memory Devices With Integrated Error Management
- Active Media Products Announces Pop Can Shaped USB Flash Drive
- Silicon Power Announces Ultra-Fast E20 SSD
- CompactFlash Association Forms Workgroup for Next-Generation Memory Card Format
- SanDisk, Nikon and Sony Propose Standards For 500MBps Memory Card Format
- ADATA Releases Ultra-Compact Micro Memory Card Reader