Team Group Inc. launches its colorful and dazzling series of new flash drive, the Team C126 USB 2.0, a design to shatter dull lifestyle and create a fantastic philosophy of life! Team C126 is the extension of Team Group’s consumer friendly design concept. It features lightweight and high portability, the spin and retractable design eliminates the worry of losing the top cap.
Team C126 comes with 4 boldly shining colors, bright yellow, sunshine orange, vigorous blue and trendy pink. Offering 4 different capacities of 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB to meet a variety of demands and allowing users for a wider selection. In addition, Team C126 provides a trinket hole that allows users to hang this compact drive on a cell phone or a key holder, not only offering the convenience of plug and play but also eliminating the concern of losing it. It’s handy and slick style is an extra for your personal charisma! Team C126 is capable of transferring photos, music and video clips in a very short time. Team C126 fulfills the need in the modern technical lifestyle where people always carry documents and audio/video files with them.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at www.teamgroup.com.tw.
Team T126 UFD Specification
- Model - C126
- Interface - USB 2.0
- Capacity - 4GB-32GB
4GB: Read: 15MB/s Max ; Write: 5MB/s Max
8GB~32GB: Read: 20MB/s Max ; Write: 10MB/s Max
- Power source - DC +5V
- Dimensions - 33.2(L) x 16.1(W) x 6.7(H)mm
- Operating system - Windows XP/Vista/7, Linux 2.4, Mac OS X
- Storage time - >10Years
- Warranty - Lifetime warranty
- Toshiba Announces New Enterprise SSD And Mobile HDD Models With Cryptographic-Erase And Self-Encryption Features
- Super Talent Announces Improved DuraDrive SSD Series
- Marvell Unveils DragonFly NVDRIVE PCIe SSD Cache Accelerator
- Super Talent Announces UltraDrive MX2 SSD
- Toshiba To Showcase SDHC Memory Card with TransferJet Wireless Transfer Technology At CES
- InnoDisk Presents New Solutions For Wear Leveling, Read Disturbance, Garbage Collection And TRIM
- Toshiba To Launch CompactFlash Memory Card For DSLR Cameras
- Patriot Memory Ships Ultra-Portable Autobahn USB 2.0 Flash Drive
- OCZ Technology Announces Beta Program For New Linux-Based Caching Solution
- KINGMAX Launches UI-06 USB 3.0 Flash Drive