Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Ahead Nero & Multisession DVD+/-

Nero Burning ROM, Nero Express, NeroVision Express, Recode, InCD, etc..

Ahead Nero & Multisession DVD+/-

Postby Escape on Sun Jul 25, 2004 10:37 am

I used to burn multisession DVD-R's and be able to read the 2., 3. sessions in my DVD-Rom and DVD-RW...

But now i am using the lastest NERO and even when i burn the 4th or 5th sessions my drives can't read the sessions and also when i continue multisession disc nero shows all the sessions in "Select Track" window but cant read the 2. and other sessions and in come DVD-R's it only shows first session in "Select Track" window.....

Can anyone help me? I think that the Ahead made something wrong with the latest software.....
Escape
Buffer Underrun

Postby CCampbell on Mon Jul 26, 2004 3:41 pm

You fail to mention your system, Model Recorder, firmware, and brand of media, just for beginners. :)

I've done some quick tests using the New Memorex DL recorder and the Sony DRU-700A DVD recorders.

I've tried DVD-R Verbatim, DVD+R Memorex and find no problems iwth Multisession. I only went up to 8 sessions, and varied it from small files to large ones. I even tested with some 16x DVD media and found no problems.

I then tested DL media using Multisesson on both drives, and these work as well. I only wen up to 5 sessions on these.

THis is with the latest Nero 6.3.1.17

Regards,

Craig
CCampbell
CD-RW Player

Postby Escape on Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:37 pm

Sorry,

WinXp, Nu-Tech 081@082 frimware B375
Princo DVD-R

it can continue burning multisession to my old burned DVD-R's and the sessions can be readable but for the new ones only the writer can read it...

i also downgrade the firmware and try no change....
Escape
Buffer Underrun

Return to Nero (Formerly Ahead Software)