Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Any other Nero ShowTime skins?

Nero Burning ROM, Nero Express, NeroVision Express, Recode, InCD, etc..

Any other Nero ShowTime skins?

Postby ruel on Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:18 am

I've been playing with Nero ShowTime and I wanted to know if there are any other Nero ShowTime skins that are different from the default skin and the icy skin that you get with ShowTime? I personally think it would be cool to have other skins like the chrome skin for PowerDVD. Since ShowTime seems so much like PowerDVD - at least it looked that way to me - I thought I could just transfer the chrome skin from PowerDVD to ShowTime but that doesn't work. Also, I saw a message in this forum that says ShowTime was developed inhouse by the Ahead Nero people - so they are different although ShowTime may seem to look otherwise like PowerDVD. I'm able to change some little things in the default skin for ShowTime by editing the default.bmp file - like I made it only say ShowTime on the control console and on the background picture but I wouldn't know how to change the layout of whole control console. I would like to see if there are any other skins for ShowTime.

Here's the PowerDVD chrome skin that I would like to see if something similar could possibly be made for ShowTime. Having only two skins for ShowTime is like not enough. So maybe a few more if anyone knows of any or has come up with any others? Thanks. :-)
http://www.digital-digest.com/dvd/downl ... chrome.jpg
ruel
Buffer Underrun

Return to Nero (Formerly Ahead Software)