pinballnut wrote:Ok i have two problems / questions!
Put on your thinking caps j/k
1. I need a new burner I have always had pioneers 108 109 110 all of them
(sold old ones to friends) i Hate 2x rip speed!!! What is a good drive with a faster rip speed and good quality burns like pioneer.
* I allways use ty media -r so bit setting is not a issue
2. If I keep my pioneer 110 how does it work with 2 burners in one computer
Can you do two differnet things at once? rip on 1 burn on other .... etc.....
also if you want can you have them burn the same disc same time without set up two burns. i.e tell nero burn 2 copies same time
1. Your Pio can rip at >2X, if you flash with the A08/A09/A10XL firmware..
2. Yes, you can do all that..
Q6600@3.1Ghz | Asus P5Q-E | 4GB DDR2-800 | 8800GT | 4TB HDD | Viewsonic vx2025wm
Xonar DX | Pioneer DVR-212 | Pioneer 111L | Benq 1655