DVDXCopy Version 1.5.0 is now available.
Please uninstall any previous versions of DVDXCopy before installing
New features in version 1.5.0 include:
* New Gearworks drivers - additional DVD drives are supported. DVDXC
* Internal Nero burn engine is disabled. All internal burns will be
done with Gearworks engine.
* External Nero burn support is still available.
* DVDXCopy will no longer complain if the user attempts to back up an
Archived DVD, DVDXCopy will simply ignore it and continue to look for an
* FULL and WIDE screen display for title set selection. Previously all
title sets had shown [FULL] all the time, in the disk1 and disk2 list
* The "Copy Now" and "Burn Now" buttons now call attention to
* Changes to the license activation system. Sorry folks, everyone will
have to re-activate their copy of DVDXCopy.
* The tutorial tab has been removed. The tutorial now resides behind a
* Improved support for episodic disks
To download DVD X COPY, please go to the following website:
Please remove any earlier versions of DVDXCopy by going into the
selecting "Add/Remove Programs" and selecting DVDXCopy.
Because we have made several changes to the licensing system, all
users of DVDXCopy will need to re-register the product. Sorry about
A great resource for finding out about DVDXCopy is available at
And as always, support is available on our support website located at