Thanks a lot for the helpful info.
First of all, yes I won't be that foolish again.
Unfortunately I did sleep here again from Tuesday night onwards, because my parents had the cleaning lady coming over on Tuesday (even though I was just sleeping in a guest bed in their fully finished basement and not using any sheets) and had noticed nothing as far as fumes are concerned on Monday night when they were here for an hour helping me re-arrange some furniture etc.
That is three full days since the application was completed on early Saturday evening, but it has been cold here, so I wouldn't call that 'good drying conditions' that you said would allow it to dissipate in ABOUT three days.
I can smell the fumes when I am in the garage, briefly of course; they are not really strong to say the least. The rest of the house is not bad at all; also an understatement.
I also work during the day and have been out shopping the past three nights, so the exposure has been pretty limited, some of the limied exposure done intentionally to avoid fumes for too many consecutive hours.
Other than the headache(s) the second evening, before I ended up staying at my parents' place for two nights, I haven't had any strange symptoms.