Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Fuji Rebate Question

Got a hot deal you want to share? Need one?

Fuji Rebate Question

Postby imtim83 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 6:33 am

Ok i got my rebate from my 50 pack of Fuji cds for $10 but i never got my $18 for the 100 pack of Fuji cds i got a week before the 50 pack. Its been like 40 days + and still no rebate. I used the same 20 day rebate thing on that website. Is it that sometimes it just takes longer than 30 days ? My $10 Fuji rebate for the 50 pack of Fuji CD-Rs came in 30 days. Which was just right sense i figured adding 5 to 10 days would cover how long it would take to ship to them and for it to get back to me. Should i call Fuji and see where the rebate is ? Also if the rebate was thrown away lets say but not by me because i would of not done that sense i been waiting for it. Would Fuji resend it?

Thanks.
Any help appreicated
Please Reply
Thanks
imtim83
CD-RW Player

Re: Fuji Rebate Question

Postby Rudy on Thu Jan 01, 1970 6:33 am

imtim83 wrote:Ok i got my rebate from my 50 pack of Fuji cds for $10 but i never got my $18 for the 100 pack of Fuji cds i got a week before the 50 pack. Its been like 40 days + and still no rebate. I used the same 20 day rebate thing on that website. Is it that sometimes it just takes longer than 30 days ? My $10 Fuji rebate for the 50 pack of Fuji CD-Rs came in 30 days. Which was just right sense i figured adding 5 to 10 days would cover how long it would take to ship to them and for it to get back to me. Should i call Fuji and see where the rebate is ? Also if the rebate was thrown away lets say but not by me because i would of not done that sense i been waiting for it. Would Fuji resend it?

Thanks.

I received 3 of 4. Two in about 30 days and 1 in about 45 days. One is lost and I do not have copy of the documentation. The funny thing is that they do not have record that they have received my rebate form or that they sent me a payment for any of my rebates.

I hope you have a photocopy of the rebate+upc+etc you sent to them.
Call them and if they say they are waiting for your documentation, you can fax it to them so they can process it. Get fax number and name of person attending your call from them.

In conclusion, I think FUJI rebates are better than others due to the turnaround time. However, I think their processing is a mess. Records in the web page of my rebates are not updated. They do not even know they already sent me a check for some of them and they say they are still waiting for my documentation. Therefore, there is higher likehood that Fuji rebates will get lost in the process. If you buy and send a FUJI rebate again make sure you have copy of the documentation you sent and call them at 40 days.

If they do not return our rebates, we should not purchase FUJI anymore.
Rudy
Buffer Underrun

Postby imtim83 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 6:33 am

Rudy well i did make copies of everything thank goodness! Thanks!
I may call them.
Any help appreicated
Please Reply
Thanks
imtim83
CD-RW Player

Postby imtim83 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 6:34 am

It says payment sent for status but no date on the fuji website for the fast cash. I wonder if that means it just didn't get here yet. Strange how the $10 rebate got here so fast without even saying payment sent on it in status. All it said when i looked after and before i got the $10 rebate already for my 50 pack of fuji cd-rs at the time was process i think or status i forgot. But it didn't say payment sent. Hmm. It has been 44 days so far maybe i will get it today or tomorrow. Hope. Then i can know if i should buy another 100 pack of Fuji cd-rs with the deal going on this week. I think its 1 per a person per a deal of each week if i am not mistaken. Then again i could be wrong.
Any help appreicated
Please Reply
Thanks
imtim83
CD-RW Player

Postby BuddhaTB on Thu Jan 01, 1970 6:35 am

imtim83 wrote: I think its 1 per a person per a deal of each week if i am not mistaken. Then again i could be wrong.

You are right about that. If you don't get your rebate by next Monday. I would call Fuji up and complain to them about it. If you harass them enough times, I'm sure they'll do something about it. :wink:
BuddhaTB
CD-RW Player

Postby imtim83 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 6:35 am

BuddhaTB ok thanks.
Any help appreicated
Please Reply
Thanks
imtim83
CD-RW Player

Postby imtim83 on Mon Nov 04, 2002 11:00 pm

Ok i finally got my $18 mail in rebate to for my 100 pack of Fuji CD-Rs!
Any help appreicated
Please Reply
Thanks
imtim83
CD-RW Player

Postby Fuct on Sat Feb 15, 2003 2:15 pm

Ok this is kind of bringing up an old topic but I didn't wanna open up a new thread for this... I'm sending away this Fuji rebate for the 100 pack, and I was wondering for the UPC do I send the 100-pack sticker from the packaging (with the new UPC on it), or each UPC code from the two spindles?

thanks.
Fuct
Buffer Underrun

Postby BuddhaTB on Sat Feb 15, 2003 2:38 pm

Fuct wrote:Ok this is kind of bringing up an old topic but I didn't wanna open up a new thread for this... I'm sending away this Fuji rebate for the 100 pack, and I was wondering for the UPC do I send the 100-pack sticker from the packaging (with the new UPC on it), or each UPC code from the two spindles?

You send the UPC from the 100-Pack sticker that was on the outside of the clear wrapper.
BuddhaTB
CD-RW Player

Postby bebrewer1 on Sat Feb 15, 2003 3:21 pm

i rarely have problems with fuji rebates. be sure to use the www.myrewards.info site to register your rebate and make a copy of your form after taping the UPC to it. the few times that they have said the form never arrived, they gave me a fax number and got it processed that same day.

also, most of the people on the phone are so busy that if you call and say you haven't gotten your rebate yet, they will approve it on the spot so that your check will get printed 8)
bebrewer1
Buffer Underrun

Postby Fuct on Mon Feb 17, 2003 2:42 am

Thanks Buddha and bebrewer for the info... very helpful. I'll be sending away the rebate tomorrow :D
Fuct
Buffer Underrun

Postby Spazmogen on Mon Feb 17, 2003 8:44 am

Fuct wrote:Thanks Buddha and bebrewer for the info... very helpful. I'll be sending away the rebate tomorrow :D

Fuct: I thought you were Canadian? Were you in the US of A recently ? :wink:
e6400 Core 2 Duo @ 2.13ghz
GeForce 7600GT 256mb PCI-e
2gb DDR2 667mhz Patriot ram 1.8v in d/c
Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3 F10 BIOS
WD Caviar SE16 250GB SATA300 7200RPM 16MB Buffer
Samsung SATA2 80gb 7200rpm
Samsung SH-S182D 18x DVD burner
Spazmogen
CD-RW Player

Return to Hot Deals