THE FUTURE SHOP Wii REWARD SURVEY
You are well on your way to a very rewarding experience.
Just answer these ten simple questions to be instantly entered to win one of 25 grand prize Wii rewards.
1. If you were to weigh in on the HDTV "HD-DVD vs Blu-ray" debate, you'd have to say:
HD-DVD, dude. Think half the price of Blu-ray.
Interesting Fact 6B: the wavelength of a blue laser is 405 nanometers.
Can I still get "Smokie and the Bandit" on tape?
2. When I get in to work in the morning:
I know how to turn my computer on. And I feel good about that.
I spend a lot of time helping friends remove those annoying pop-ups.
I recompile my kernel before breakfast.
3. When it comes to portable music players:
I'm all about the iLive system.
I love that the CFDF17CP boombox has a Dual Expansion Bass Expansion system speakers, great tweeters and is MP3 compatible with ID3 tagging.
Are those things still called "ghetto blasters"?
4. When choosing a new digital camera:
I keep in mind that I look better in low res.
I need at LEAST an 8.1-megapixel sensor with advanced Super HAD (Hole Accumulated Diode) CCD.
It's not about the photo; it's all about the size of the lens.
5. Before buying a groovy new gadget:
I do my research online.
My friends always ask for my opinion on all things techie.
I don't have a clue what the best choice might be.
6. My definition of a "Social Butterfly" is someone who:
Waves at the mailman.
Has a longer IM list than I do.
Really, really needs a "facebook intervention".
7. The next time I supe-up my ride, I'm gonna:
Go for portable GPS with Bluetooth (C550).
Add an MTX car subwoofer.
Add some big-ol' tires, a super-sized exhaust pipe and neon lights. Oh yeah.
8. How often do I visit Future Shop?:
Often. I prefer to do my shopping "au naturel", and there's no dress code at futureshop.ca.
I visit Raj in Home Theatre weekly.
I'm good with Boxing Day sales.
9. When it comes to wireless, I so...
Have a "crackberry".
Have a cell phone.
Go the distance with Wireless-N.
10. You say "gaming" and I say:
Go "Grand Theft" or go home.
I'm a level 70 Shadow Priest on the Uther server.
I really hate it when people make surveys and then weight the answers they want to hear.