What the what? Wicked, I don't mean to be harsh with you (unlike other people who I do mean to be harsh with) but...what the hell?
1. I've accidentally woken up with chicks hotter than that and left before getting their names. You need to get out of whatever crap hole you're in and go some place where women have things like "health insurance" and access to an Express and Gap so you have a better perspective when you lose your head over a chick. I know "bad picture." They're always bad pictures.
2. If daddy sells meth, and she's been in jail frequently, and has 2 kids...this is what we call "information." We - those of us in the really real world - use "information" to make decisions about courses of action that are healthy and/or profitable. We do not ignore "information" and expect the single recently out of jail young mother of two who maintains a relationship with drug manufacturing/selling friends and family to go Mrs. Cleaver. Well, I suppose she did go Mrs. Cleaver, but not in the Leave it to Beaver way. Sure, she deserved a shot at a relationship, just with someone else. That you expected a result different than the one you got doesn't mean there was anything out of the ordinary, it just means you had unrealistic expectations.
3. Not that you care, but I am highly agitated with you and those like you. You know you have a dangerous element in and around your house yet you don't secure your arms at all. I do not have that element that you do around my house and I do secure my arms (edit for having walked away while writing this sentence and it not making any damn sense). You are the reason gun control advocates get momentum. You are doing more harm to those of us who are law abiding and do believe in the 2A than the Brady Campaign because you are very real. You should have secured or sold your arms (to a RESPONSIBLE party) knowing that they were not safe in your possession. I don't even think at this point you should have had one on you as I don't see how you are responsible enough given this situation and your lack of judgement to be regularly armed. I don't think you'll do anything different, but whoever is reading it can take it for what it is worth. Very little pisses off an 2A advocate and advocate of personal responsibility for arms use than what you have demonstrated.
4. The military may be the right place for you. But seeing what you've done thus far, I wonder what will become of you socially in the military. There most certainly is a party element available and with the low cost of living, this can lead to some very interesting events. Perhaps you should find an alternative where there is stronger guidance for you socially and not just professionally.
5. 99% chance she isn't pregnant. Larger chance than you're willing to give that if she is, it isn't yours.
6. When everything else is going to hell, the answer is NOT (and listen up, monte) to cling to an unrelated belief. The answer is to address the situation as it is and as is affected by relative beliefs. For example of what not to do:
Does she sell drugs she makes in the kitchen? Doesn't matter, I don't believe in divorce.
Example of what to do:
Does she sell drugs she makes in the kitchen? "Hello, Mr. Lawyer, I need you to help me cover my ass and the children because my crazy ass wife has set up a meth lab in our kitchen and I'm about to call them."
Another option would be: "You, out of my house and take your meth lab with you please."
Another option: "Hi, I've moved and filed for divorce. Have a good Christmas."
Last edited by JamieW
on Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A man has been charged after allegedly punching a 73-year-old woman in the face, breaking her nose and stabbing her in the arm with a corkscrew before hitting a second woman with a bottle at a wedding reception in the Whitsunday Islands.