Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Nero Digital Serial Number problem?

Nero Burning ROM, Nero Express, NeroVision Express, Recode, InCD, etc..

Nero Digital Serial Number problem?

Postby Mustang66 on Sun May 15, 2005 6:51 pm

This is mostly for Craig...

I have Nero Ultra Edition 6.0 but for some reason I don't have the Nero Digital option in Recode 2. If I click on "Convert DVD-Video Movies to Nero Digital(TM)" from Smart Start it doesn't do anything.

I'm guessing it's serial number related and filled out a support form at nero.com, but I haven't received a response. Is this something you can help me with?
Mustang66
Buffer Underrun

Postby CCampbell on Mon May 16, 2005 2:11 am

Hi Mustang66,

This is normally due to the fact that your Nero software came bundled with your recorder, and the bundle is an OEM 1 or OEM 2 bundle that does not include this feature.

Only real solution is to purchase an upgrade from OEM to Retail for $49.99

However, if you purchased a retail version of Nero, and you do have our latest version from off our website, then there is a problem with the serial key, and sending it to our Techsupport@nero.com is normally the quickest way to resolve it.

Normally I would say send the Serial key to me, but I am going on Vacation. Actually, I just started my vacation. 8)

Our Support team will normally respond within 4 working days.

If you do have a retail version, you should upgrade to our latest version of NeroVision, and if you still have this issue with Recode, go into the Nero StartSmart->Nero Product Center and under the Serial Tab, delete the Serial Key. This will cause you to go into Demo mode, and you should have a full working version of Nero Retail, till the Demo expires. :-)

Regards,

Craig
CCampbell
CD-RW Player

Return to Nero (Formerly Ahead Software)