- Recode version that comes with the latest Nero 7.
1) Ripped a DVD to a folder on my HD (don't like to take original DVDs on business trips).
2) Opened Nero Recode
4) Clicked "New Job"
5) Tried to delete previously ripped files and got an error that the files were still in use.
When you click "New Job" the expectation is that Recode will quit hanging onto previously used files.
- It would be nice to be able to mess around with the volume level in a transcoded encoded movie... ala MP3Gain. Some movies don't have the highest volume level, be nice to be able to crank it up a bit when you're on a plane.
- Also, even if there is space for a movie to fit on a DVD5 at 100%, the Advanced Analysis box is not disabled. Previous version of Recode would disable the box because AA was unnecessary.
- Nero Showtime... OSD (on screen display text) for increasing and decreasing the volume is "The volume raised" and "The volume lowered".
Should be "Volume Raised" and "Volume Lowered" without the "The" or "Volume Increased" and "Volume Decreased"