Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Pioneer DVR-110 In Stock - IN THE US!

DVD-R/W, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM

Postby eric93se on Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:20 am

Thats some impressive DL performance, with really low jitter as well. Looks like there is no/poor support for ritek DL media. Also cheap 16x media is not completely supported, due to it being cheap media of course :D
Benq DW-1640
ASUS 1608P2 >> Crossflashed to Pioneer 110 -> RAM+Bitsetting+removed riplock+RPC1 :D

Boost Mobile stole my minutes, then would rather loose me as a customer than give back my minutes (thieves).
eric93se
CD-RW Player

Postby Silander on Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:35 am

Anyone know dates when the non-D version will be availible?
Silander
Buffer Underrun

Postby dolphinius_rex on Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:07 pm

eric93se wrote:Thats some impressive DL performance, with really low jitter as well. Looks like there is no/poor support for ritek DL media. Also cheap 16x media is not completely supported, due to it being cheap media of course :D

Actually, most of the lack of support is Pioneer having their head stuck up their ass.

They usually manage to take it out after a couple months of the drive being available though, and *THAT* is when the drive will become good :wink:
Punch Cards -> Paper Tape -> Tape Drive -> 8" Floppy Diskette -> 5 1/4" Floppy Diskette -> 3 1/2" "Flippy" Diskette -> CD-R -> DVD±R -> BD-R

The Progression of Computer Media
dolphinius_rex
CD-RW Player

Previous

Return to DVD Writers