Nocturnal wrote:As opposed to having to turn it on all the time prior to ripping a DVD?
TCAS wrote:BTW: The AnyDVD has nothing to do with rip speed increase or otherwise only removes CCS (security protection ).
AnyDVD Features - Greatly improved read speed of CSS protected DVDs with Plextor Drives PX-708, PX-712, and PX-716. For the improved speed you must set AnyDVD's drive speed control to "Fast & Noisy."
MadBurner wrote:TCAS wrote:BTW: The AnyDVD has nothing to do with rip speed increase or otherwise only removes CCS (security protection ).AnyDVD Features - Greatly improved read speed of CSS protected DVDs with Plextor Drives PX-708, PX-712, and PX-716. For the improved speed you must set AnyDVD's drive speed control to "Fast & Noisy."
Apparently you have never used AnyDVD with Plextor drives. It has everything to do with rip speed along with many other features.
TCAS wrote:FYI, I have been using AnyDVD for more than two years and this is brand new to me that AnyDVD has anything to do with removing riplock. AnyDVd is not being developped for Plextor only, is general use tools for removing or disabling DVD Video protection.
• Works as a driver automatically in the background
• Removes encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC) from DVDs
• Removes analogue copy protection (Macrovision)
• Removes prohibited user operations like forced subtitles and other limitations
• Decrypts WITHOUT having to save the data onto the hard disk
• Decrypts "on the fly"
• Prevents launch of software from your Video DVDs (e.g., PC-Friendly)
• Allows setting of your vertical refresh rate depending on the video material
• Allows execution of programs on disc insertion and removal
• Allows speed control of your DVD drives
• Works with all DVDs
• Works with all DVD-drives, no matter what region code it has
• Works with every DVD copying and player software (e.g. CloneDVD)
• Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared over the network, they can be copied with the command prompt or with Windows Explorer, etc.
• Proven to be stable and fast, does not need an ASPI driver
• New Feature AnyCDDA: play, copy and rip protected Audio CDs!
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 0 guests
|All Content is Copyright (c) 2001-2016 CDRLabs Inc.|