Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Nero Recode 2 not burning over 2X

Nero Burning ROM, Nero Express, NeroVision Express, Recode, InCD, etc..

Nero Recode 2 not burning over 2X

Postby TCAS on Sun Feb 22, 2004 6:16 am

I am trying to copy DVD Video using Nero Recode 2 from Nero 6.3.0.2, after encoding proces ends, Nero Recode 2 burn the 4X DVD disk only at 2X. I have tried different media, the DVD burner is Line-On 411S and is in DMA postion, still the burning process with Nero Recode 2 is only done at 2X. Needless to say the Nero Buring Rom do burn at 4X. Any comment is appreciated.
TCAS
CD-RW Player

Postby CCampbell on Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:36 pm

Do you have the latest NeroVision Express 2.1.0.8? If not, please upgrade to this from our website at http://www.nero.com/us/nero-up.php

IF you do, could you provide me a copy of the NeroVision Express log file so I can see what is going on? Send it to me at techsupport4@nero.com

Regards,

Craig
CCampbell
CD-RW Player

Postby TCAS on Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:24 am

Craig;

Thank you so much for your comment and advise on upgrading to latest version of Nero VisionEpxress 2.1.0.8 for resolving slow burning of Nero Recode. I did upgrade and the problem now fixed and Nero Recode give me the choice of 1X, 2X, 2.4 and 4X speed limit.

Your positive attitude and your focus on costumer satisfaction very much appreciated not just by me but many other Nero user and costumers.

Thanks again.
TCAS
CD-RW Player

Postby CCampbell on Wed Feb 25, 2004 6:37 pm

TCAS wrote:Craig;

Thank you so much for your comment and advise on upgrading to latest version of Nero VisionEpxress 2.1.0.8 for resolving slow burning of Nero Recode. I did upgrade and the problem now fixed and Nero Recode give me the choice of 1X, 2X, 2.4 and 4X speed limit.

Your positive attitude and your focus on costumer satisfaction very much appreciated not just by me but many other Nero user and costumers.

Thanks again.

Thanks TCAS,

Actually, I do it because I'm selfish. I know that many people from Ahead visit this forum, even if they do not contribute directly. Such as the President of the European and USA divisions. And I'm hoping they will see my 'expertTEASE' and offer me:
1) A Raise
2) A Promotion
3) A new car of my choice
4) An unlimited spending account
5) Paid Vacation that last longer than a 6 weeks

Not in that order of course. After all, I'm not too picky. :D

And I'm truly not hinting at any of the above DEMANDS. :) As I do love my work for the work itself.

Regards,

Craig
CCampbell
CD-RW Player

Postby dodecahedron on Wed Feb 25, 2004 7:30 pm

LOL
we appreciate your contribution here for whatever motives :D
keep up the good work anyway.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the land of Mordor, where the Shadows lie
-- JRRT
M.C. Escher - Reptilien
dodecahedron
DVD Polygon

Return to Nero (Formerly Ahead Software)