Home News Reviews Forums Shop

I just got fired. My last day is tomorrow

General discussion. Come introduce yourself. Talk about whataver you want!

I just got fired. My last day is tomorrow

Postby MonteLDS on Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:51 pm

I can't believe it. But i will no longer being their front desk boy here.

I thought when he brought me in he was going have me talk about my IT idea. but instead he said I will be stop working here. And on Friday I will be working for him. I was like HOLY COW! 1st James Iha is the reason the pumpkins broke up and now this!

So ya he wants me to have a bussiness plan by Friday. OK CDRLabs I need your HELP! help me start a bussiness plan ASAP!~

Monte, Jonathan
MonteLDS
CD-RW Player

Postby F1Pilot on Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:44 pm

Dammit, Monte. What's up with the clincher subject lines?! Glad this posting turned out to be a "congratulations" as opposed to "have fun in the bread line". So yeah, congrats! I hope you have fun with the new position!
I teach Music 101
F1Pilot
CD-RW Player

Postby jtan on Sun Feb 22, 2004 3:57 am

what kind of business plan?
jtan
CD-RW Player

Postby JamieW on Sun Feb 22, 2004 4:05 am

I'm hoping it is one in which he spells "business" correctly. If not, the humor of that situation should be astounding.
A man has been charged after allegedly punching a 73-year-old woman in the face, breaking her nose and stabbing her in the arm with a corkscrew before hitting a second woman with a bottle at a wedding reception in the Whitsunday Islands.
JamieW
Chicken Farmer

Re: I just got fired. My last day is tomorrow

Postby DawnLoader on Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:28 am

MonteLDS wrote:I can't believe it. But i will no longer being their front desk boy here.

I thought when he brought me in he was going have me talk about my IT idea. but instead he said I will be stop working here. And on Friday I will be working for him. I was like HOLY COW! 1st James Iha is the reason the pumpkins broke up and now this!

So ya he wants me to have a bussiness plan by Friday. OK CDRLabs I need your HELP! help me start a bussiness plan ASAP!~

Monte, Jonathan

Sex sells. Sell it!
DawnLoader
Buffer Underrun

Return to The Beer Garden