Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Nero Won't Burn Ripped Video

Nero Burning ROM, Nero Express, NeroVision Express, Recode, InCD, etc..

Nero Won't Burn Ripped Video

Postby TCAS on Thu May 27, 2004 1:58 am

When I rip a "Video DVD Movie" using DVD Shrink, after Shrink finishes ripping the file burning process start automatically by Shrink using Nero Burning engine, but if I close the Shrink and later decide to burn the ripped Video by using Nero Burning Rom with DVD Video Module, the burning icon of Nero is grayed out and I can't burn the ripped video files. Has anyone have had this difficulty?. Any hint would be appreciated.
TCAS
CD-RW Player

Postby Bhairav on Thu May 27, 2004 4:26 am

Possible bug? Has anyone else reported it? Maybe you should get the latest version of DVDShrink.
Q6600@3.1Ghz | Asus P5Q-E | 4GB DDR2-800 | 8800GT | 4TB HDD | Viewsonic vx2025wm
Xonar DX | Pioneer DVR-212 | Pioneer 111L | Benq 1655
Bhairav
CD-RW Player

Postby TCAS on Thu May 27, 2004 10:47 pm

I have tried different version of DVD Shrink with no success.
TCAS
CD-RW Player

Postby TCAS on Fri May 28, 2004 1:01 am

Solution found: In DVD Shrink go to the Edit on top, go to Perreference, in Pereference unchecked the box "Automatically open Video_TS Subfolders, click ok. Now when Shrink Encode the DVD Video, first creats two folder "Audio_TS & Video_TS" with buch of subfolders, these two folder are the requirement for any burning program(Nero Burning Rom) to burn the encoded Movie or Video.
TCAS
CD-RW Player

Postby TCAS on Sat May 29, 2004 2:07 am

Looks like I did prematurely rushed to judgment, The problem is still exist and ripped file can not be burnt later by Nero or any other burning program unless after Shrink finishes the ripping (Encoding) the DVD Video then automatically Shrink uses the Nero Burning Engine to burn the ripped DVD Video. Sorry for jumping to conclusion so fast.
TCAS
CD-RW Player

nero 6

Postby sausage on Mon May 31, 2004 6:12 pm

hello, please help me

i cannot get nero to burn dvds! it keeps telling me that burn process failed after running for about 30 secs i'm using the nero recode feature but it will not complete i'm using nero 6, i,ve tried dvd xcopy but it gives a simalar fault. all versions are up to date i,ve adjusted the virtual memory max to aid running but it still aint avin it HELP!
my system :-

P4 2.4g
512ddr
DVD writers are Pika one+-rw classic and matshita dvd ram (same prob on both)
OS win xp
m/board s478 intel 848p atx a l

media is
bulk pak 4xdvd-r
mirror platinum dvd-r
imition dvd+r (same prob on all 3)

will write cdr with no probs!!
dvd writers are on seperate ide cables and are correctly set SL/MASTER
using dvd decoder prior to burn

HELP HELP HELP
sausage
Buffer Underrun

Return to Nero (Formerly Ahead Software)