Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Export Error in Nero Vision Express - any help?

Nero Burning ROM, Nero Express, NeroVision Express, Recode, InCD, etc..

Export Error in Nero Vision Express - any help?

Postby Erin on Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:10 pm

Hi-
I have never had any trouble exporting a movie using Nero Vision Express until I updated with last available patches. Now when I choose "Export" while in the Edit Movie phase, Nero shuts down.

I am receiving this error message:
"The instruction at '0x00615a12' referenced memory at '0x010b3cf8'. The memory could not be read."

I have never seen this before and have tried several different files to export, all with the same results. Has anyone else received this error message or does anyone know what it means and how to fix it?

I would appreciate any help! Thanks and have a great day! Erin.
Erin
Buffer Underrun

Postby CCampbell on Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:49 pm

Nero 6.6 has just been posted on the Nero website. Try upgrading to this and see if you still have this issue with Nero Vision Express 3 version.

Regards,

Craig
CCampbell
CD-RW Player

Better - But not fixed?

Postby Erin on Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:33 pm

Hi Craig,

Thanks for letting my know about the update. I updated everthing and it seemed that the Export function was working, but it only works for a few minutes, then I get an new error message that there was a problem with the Export and it quits.

So, your info helped initially and I now have Nero Vision Express 3 - but I can't seem to figure out why I am still having problems. If you have any additional news on the subject, I'd love to hear it. If not, thanks for your original help and have a great day!
Erin
Erin
Buffer Underrun

Postby CCampbell on Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:26 pm

Hi Erin,

I am not able to duplicate this issue. I tried exporting to DVD, VCD, SVCD, DV, AVI, MPEG-1, and MPEG-2.

What format are you selecting?

I would recommend using the Nero Clean Tool to do a clean uninstall, and then do a fresh install of Nero 6.6 and Nero Vision 3 and see if this resolves your issue.

Regards

Craig
CCampbell
CD-RW Player

Postby Erin on Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:29 pm

Hi Craig,

I tried exporting it in MPEG, NTSC DV, AVI - it just keeps cutting me off no matter how large or small the file.

I'll try the uninstall you recommended. I did that a while back and it did end up fixing the problem I had then.

Thanks for you time! Erin
Erin
Buffer Underrun

Return to Nero (Formerly Ahead Software)