Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Can't burn using napster after fixes for nero?

Nero Burning ROM, Nero Express, NeroVision Express, Recode, InCD, etc..

Can't burn using napster after fixes for nero?

Postby b_atkinson on Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:19 pm

I used the clean tool and found the 4 drivers that werer conflicting. I disabled them per instructions from nero. I also found that windows burn engine was disabled. I don't remember disabling it, but I have been using the forums to get my new laptop up to shape. Now, I want to get napster working again. I tried reinstalling napster and that didn't fix it. I suppose it is one of the drivers I disabled or windows burn engine. Ideas? How do I trouble shoot this keeping in mind that I would like to only enable the one that caused this and not enable all the ones I disabled because I dont' want to end up back where I started with nero problems.

Update: I just started burning from windows media player and it appears to be working. I don't follow the logic here. If windows burn engine is disabled how is it burning from windows media player?

Update: I just started burning from windows media player and it appears to be working. I don't follow the logic here. If windows burn engine is disabled how is it burning from windows media player?

Update, it worked burning from Windows media player. It also works from nero copy cd. However, napster doesn't work. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Brad
b_atkinson
Buffer Underrun

Postby dodecahedron on Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:18 am

no double posting please!

a nearly identical post is in this topic:
http://www.cdrlabs.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=18998

let's keep the discussion there.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the land of Mordor, where the Shadows lie
-- JRRT
M.C. Escher - Reptilien
dodecahedron
DVD Polygon

Return to Nero (Formerly Ahead Software)