Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Nero version 6.3.1.17 ( OEM Suite) HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Nero Burning ROM, Nero Express, NeroVision Express, Recode, InCD, etc..

Nero version 6.3.1.17 ( OEM Suite) HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Postby notyatypical on Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:25 am

Could someone please help me? I have just purchased a MICRO ADVANTAGE DVD+RW dvd & cd rewritable drive which came with Nero 6.3.1.17 and...well, truthfully IT iS DRIVING mE NUTS!!! I cannot record dvd's for crap!!! I have went to the Nero web page and downloaded until my hard drive bled but I still find myself watching VHS's can someone please tell mer what I need to do without spending any more money? Also, the error which comes up tells me that it cannot finish downloading from its OWN disc because it can't find its OWN files?!?
I would really appreciate some help her...Thanks

"notyatypical downloader"
To keep a man down...
you must stay down yourself
notyatypical
Buffer Underrun

Postby burninfool on Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:05 pm

I assume you want to make a DVD-Video from your home movies:
Did you properly author the DVD(you should have .IFO,.BUP and .VOB files)?If so use Nero Express(or SmartStart) and then DVD-Video option,open the VIDEO_TS folder and load the files.
ONLY UPDATE IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS.
burninfool
CD-RW Player

Nero Sucks

Postby notyatypical on Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:56 pm

Well...here it is a month later and I still cannot record dvds...and to top it all off...now I can NOT record CD'S either! Would someone PLEASE help me because I am going insane and 1/2 ready to give up my music and my movies all together...thanks...notyatypical downloader
To keep a man down...
notyatypical
Buffer Underrun

Postby burninfool on Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:10 pm

Have you tried reinstalling Nero?
If it still doesn't work try ForceASPI
Here are a few free burn programs:
www.burnatonce.com
www.cdburnerxp.se
www.burn4free.com
If none of those work my guess it's your writer.
burninfool
CD-RW Player

thanks

Postby notyatypical on Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:20 pm

Hello...thank you for your input...it might be the burner...but it's not even a month old...it was at least recording cd's with media player(about a week and 1/2 ago...) What should I do?
notyatypical downloader
To keep a man down...
notyatypical
Buffer Underrun

Postby CCampbell on Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:29 am

Hi Notyatypical,

Sorry, but you do not provide very much information for us to go on. We know you are having a problem, but not what exactly that problem is.

What version of Nero do you 'now' have installed on your system?

Can you provide a copy of the Nero log file from a failed write attempt? Remove your serial key before posting.

Did you use the Nero General Clean tool to remove Nero from your system, then download the latest Nero 6.6.0.6 and NeroVision Express 3.1.0.0 and install using your Nero 6 serial key to unlock from Demo mode? If not, please do so.

The more details you can provide, such as step by step process you used, exact steps you took to try and resolve the issues, log files, etc will help us help you.

But what you have provided so far leads me to believe you are not able to install our software from the installation CD, or from a download. And yet you then state you are unable burn. If it's not installing properly, we can not expect it to burn properly.

Regards,

Craig
CCampbell
CD-RW Player

Return to Nero (Formerly Ahead Software)