Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Nero's "Recode" program questions

Nero Burning ROM, Nero Express, NeroVision Express, Recode, InCD, etc..

Nero's "Recode" program questions

Postby btiger on Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:53 am

Am I guessing it correctly that the Recode program is for files already in DVD format (something TS.....) and NOT for avi/mpeg?

When I want to use NeroVision Express 3 to create DVD disc, I would be given to options 1)burn to HD and 2) burner. I already tried option 2 and everythings went well (kinda auto), however when I burn to HD, I can see that Nero creates I think 2 files something like TS...., so let's say I want to burn the disc tomorrow, what should I do with these two files? and also, what's this Burn-at-once option?

Thanks for your help.
btiger
CD-RW Thug

Postby Steve335 on Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:16 am

Hi,

You could use Nero Express to burn the VIDEO_TS folder on your hard drive to disc. In Nero Express, click on VIDEO/PICTURES, then click on DVD, then click ADD and then the files in the folder.
Steve335
Buffer Underrun

Postby btiger on Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:31 am

Thanks Steve....

OK, now I've a Video_TS file created by Nero when I seleted to burn to HD, so do I now open up the Video_TS file and select every files or do I simply do not need to open up the Video_TS file and just drag the whole Video_TS file to Nero? Thanks.
btiger
CD-RW Thug

Postby Steve335 on Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:34 pm

You can do both ! Either drag the VIDEO_TS folder to Nero or after clicking on ADD, you select the files in the VIDEO_TS folder, and then burn to DVD disc.
Steve335
Buffer Underrun

Return to Nero (Formerly Ahead Software)