Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Larger directory tree panes by default?

Nero Burning ROM, Nero Express, NeroVision Express, Recode, InCD, etc..

Larger directory tree panes by default?

Postby starless on Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:28 am

Hi,
is it possible somehow to make Nero Burning ROM open up with larger directory tree panes by default, or maybe store my preferred size?

I'm referring to the explorer-like tree structure which appears at the left of the file browser and compilation panes. It always opens up too small for my tastes, at least on my 1024x768 screen, and I have to resize it each time.

Thanks.
starless
Buffer Underrun

Postby VideoRoy on Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:18 pm

I got tired of this as well and stretched the application to the maximum side to side.

Interestly all the panes seem to now stay where I put them except the one I use the most.

Although not perfect it does help with those narrow panes.
DRU500A-2.1A, DRU710A-BYX5, PX716A-1.11, DW1655-BCIB, LH-20A1H-LL0C, GMA-4080N-0S35
Pioneer DVR-633H-s
VideoRoy
CD-RW Player

Postby starless on Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:26 am

VideoRoy wrote:I got tired of this as well and stretched the application to the maximum side to side.

Interestly all the panes seem to now stay where I put them except the one I use the most.

Sorry, what do you mean, exactly?
I use Nero Burning ROM's windows maximized; stays maximized each time I launch it, but the panes are always narrow at startup.
I tried "un-maximizing" the program window and stretching it by hand at the maximum from side to side, but the panes still go back to their narrow default each time.
starless
Buffer Underrun

Return to Nero (Formerly Ahead Software)