Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Podcasts - Which ones do you listen to?

General discussion. Come introduce yourself. Talk about whataver you want!

Podcasts - Which ones do you listen to?

Postby Ian on Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:43 pm

I finally picked up an iPod nano and have started listening to podcasts. What podcasts is everyone subscribing to right now?
"Blu-ray is just a bag of hurt." - Steve Jobs
Ian
Grand Poobah

Postby TheWizard on Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:56 pm

iPod? What's that? I just listen to podcasts on my puter. :P Regularly, I tune in to Diggnation, This Week in Tech (and other extensions of TWiT like Inside the Net and Security Now), and Digital Life TV (a.k.a. dl.tv, it's more of a vidcast). I'm also a big fan of eBay Radio and its sub-shows, even though it's more of an online radio program than a true podcast, there have been talks of porting it to be iPod compatible. Actually, you could port the MP3 archives yourself if you really wanted to. :)
No, I like women.
TheWizard
CD-RW Player

Postby Ian on Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:56 pm

Are there any computer hardware websites doing podcasts? I'm too busy to read reviews but I wouldn't mind listening to a few.
"Blu-ray is just a bag of hurt." - Steve Jobs
Ian
Grand Poobah

Re: Podcasts - Which ones do you listen to?

Postby Alejandra on Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:27 pm

Ian wrote:I finally picked up an iPod nano and have started listening to podcasts. What podcasts is everyone subscribing to right now?

Really, me too, well a month ago, I never thought to buy an iPod, but the nano is simply irresistible =P~

I do not listen a PodCast yet, that moderating thing at osx86project.org and win2osx.net keeps me occupied a lot of time :P
Ciao,
macgirl.

Tired of hackintoshes and went with the real deal.
Alejandra
CD-RW Player

Postby TheWizard on Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:50 pm

Ian wrote:Are there any computer hardware websites doing podcasts? I'm too busy to read reviews but I wouldn't mind listening to a few.

Not any web sites that only focus on computer hardware reviews, at least not that I know of. Digital Life TV, however, does review hardware. It references PC Magazine and Ziff-Davis a lot, probably because the show is produced by ZD. :P Also, dl.tv does a lot more than just hardware reviews; it's kind of like a new-age Screen Savers.
No, I like women.
TheWizard
CD-RW Player

Return to The Beer Garden