Home News Reviews Forums Shop

US places Canadian Yukon School on potential threat list

General discussion. Come introduce yourself. Talk about whataver you want!

US places Canadian Yukon School on potential threat list

Postby dolphinius_rex on Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:12 pm

http://www.cbc.ca/north/story/protestthreat201205.html

You know those crazy Yuken students... always planning the downfall of the U.S. :lol:
Punch Cards -> Paper Tape -> Tape Drive -> 8" Floppy Diskette -> 5 1/4" Floppy Diskette -> 3 1/2" "Flippy" Diskette -> CD-R -> DVD±R -> BD-R

The Progression of Computer Media
dolphinius_rex
CD-RW Player

Re: US places Canadian Yukon School on potential threat list

Postby smartin4 on Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:36 pm

dolphinius_rex wrote:http://www.cbc.ca/north/story/protestthreat201205.html

You know those crazy Yuken students... always planning the downfall of the U.S. :lol:

Yeah, just another case of our govenrment wasting time/money on stupid things. :roll:

I really wish they would start concentrating on the real issues, like current gas pricing (rising again for no damn reason), health care, and a myriad of others.

Instead we are monitoring HS kids and labeling them a threat to our security because they are demonstrating?

I could see if there was a group of HS kids from Iraq, Afghanistan, or any other known militant states scoping out national monuments/landmarks and really going out of their way to take pictures, notes, etc. At that point, maybe you question them and then draw your conclusion afterwards, but this is ridiculous.

I know we need to be more careful these days, but there really needs to be a line drawn. GW & the boys need to realize that just becasue someone thinks differently than you or doesn't believe the same things you do, does not make them an enemy of this country.
smartin4
CD-RW Player

Return to The Beer Garden