Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Got a new motorcycle.

General discussion. Come introduce yourself. Talk about whataver you want!

Got a new motorcycle.

Postby wicked1 on Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:25 am

I love motorcycles. I have 3. When I ride I feel free and my mind forgets about all the shit thats happened in my life. I am taking my wifes ashes to be burried out in West Virginia on her land she owned there. Her dad was burried there 2 years ago as well. Anyway. I am going to ride a motorcyle out there. I wanted a newer motorcycle so I wouldnt have to worry about getting parts in case something goes wrong. I bought a 2005 Suzuki Bandit 1200S last week. It sucks that my knee is messed up still cause it makes it a royal pain in the ass to ride but oh well thats what the vicodin are for. I love this cycle. Very fast. It runs about dead even with my Yamaha XS1100 drag bike in the 1/8. after that it smokes it. I rode 400 miles last Saturday down to
Tennessee and averaged 45 mpg at an avg speed of 80 mph plus alot of full power takeoffs out in the sticks playing. I love this bike. I am going to go cross country on it in August. First to West Virginia then to Wisconsin and from there on the Washington. I will come back and hit Arizona and New Mexico for sure. I have relatives in those areas that I havent seen for years and I feel I need to now that they are getting old. I dont want them to die as well and me not even to have seen them in the last 15 yrs+. It oughta be alot of fun and alot of fatigue. Going easy rider style got new saddlebags put on already getting a tank bag. Got a foldup tent to sleep on the side of the road and goto the Truck stops for showers. My psychiatrist said it would be great for me to get the hell out of my house for a while as I am getting tired of looking at the spot my wife died.
Pioneer dvr-108,NEC 3540,BenQ 1640,LiteOn 1693S
Intel pentium D 930 oc to 4.2 ghz
2 gb ddr2 1066 mhz ram
geforce 7600GT
sb audigy 2 zs platnum
hardware mpeg2 encoder card

Conscience is what hurts when everything else feels so good
wicked1
CD-RW Player

Postby Ian on Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:28 am

What are you going to be doing up in Wisconsin?
"Blu-ray is just a bag of hurt." - Steve Jobs
Ian
Grand Poobah

Postby wicked1 on Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:36 am

My grandfather lives in Owen,WI. Going to go visit him. His sister moved in with him recently and isnt doing too well. Shes in a wheelchair now. Last time I saw her was about 3 yrs ago and she was doing great then. Out cutting firewood with my grandfather. I might end up driving my suburban up there this weekend if he tells me shes getting worse. Him and Velma are my favorite relatives so I wanna go soon might not wait till my leg heels from surgery. I have a diesel suburban that I can drive with my leg locked straight no problem. I cant ride the cycle up there yet its a tad over 600 miles.
Pioneer dvr-108,NEC 3540,BenQ 1640,LiteOn 1693S
Intel pentium D 930 oc to 4.2 ghz
2 gb ddr2 1066 mhz ram
geforce 7600GT
sb audigy 2 zs platnum
hardware mpeg2 encoder card

Conscience is what hurts when everything else feels so good
wicked1
CD-RW Player

Return to The Beer Garden