Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Blu-Ray BOGO Sale (Includes Warner titles this time!!)

Got a hot deal you want to share? Need one?

Blu-Ray BOGO Sale (Includes Warner titles this time!!)

Postby dolphinius_rex on Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:34 pm

First time that Warner has participated in a Blu-Ray buy 1 get 1 sale:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?i ... g=c0cba-20

Some good titles available for sure! (but I've honestly seen better sales... but new titles to choose from can't be a bad thing either).

The deal to save $10 when you buy any 2 of Cars, Ratatouille, and/or Pixar Short Animations Vol 1, is still active also at Amazon.com.

Once again, I'm going broke, while saving money on Blu-Ray movies #-o
Punch Cards -> Paper Tape -> Tape Drive -> 8" Floppy Diskette -> 5 1/4" Floppy Diskette -> 3 1/2" "Flippy" Diskette -> CD-R -> DVD±R -> BD-R

The Progression of Computer Media
dolphinius_rex
CD-RW Player

Postby Grain on Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:00 pm

Nice. I complained to amazon.ca about their high prices compared to amazon.com. Just got a lame response about business conditions being different in Canada. More like they've been able to rip us off for so long, they don't want to stop.
Hi-Def Format Neutral
Samsung BD-1400, PS3 40GB
Toshiba HD-A2, HD-XA2 & XBox 360 HD DVD
Grain
CD-RW Player

Postby dolphinius_rex on Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:05 pm

Grain wrote:Nice. I complained to amazon.ca about their high prices compared to amazon.com. Just got a lame response about business conditions being different in Canada. More like they've been able to rip us off for so long, they don't want to stop.

In all fairness, it's the distributors of the films who set the prices the way they are in Canada. But Amazon and retail outlets should be pressuring these distributors to fix their pricing discrepency, at least more then they are.
Punch Cards -> Paper Tape -> Tape Drive -> 8" Floppy Diskette -> 5 1/4" Floppy Diskette -> 3 1/2" "Flippy" Diskette -> CD-R -> DVD±R -> BD-R

The Progression of Computer Media
dolphinius_rex
CD-RW Player

Return to Hot Deals