Home News Reviews Forums Shop

WinME and InCD Problem

Nero Burning ROM, Nero Express, NeroVision Express, Recode, InCD, etc..

WinME and InCD Problem

Postby EEG161 on Tue Dec 24, 2002 3:19 pm

If I update InCD to any version after 3.37, the new versions with the metalic UI, when I put in a CDRw to be formatted, that first dialog box that launches Nero/InCD so you can format, etc.. doesn't show the NEXT button so I can continue. Its a blank space!

I tried all 3 new version updates and the same thing!
I have ZA Pro installed, all current updates and patches.
IE 5.5sp1. WinME, clean install. please advise.
EEG161
CD-RW Thug

Postby tibpol on Tue Dec 24, 2002 3:52 pm

EEG161,

There is no "next" button.
Click on "InCD" or "Nero" logo.

tibpol
tibpol
Buffer Underrun

Postby EEG161 on Sat Dec 28, 2002 9:02 pm

great, thanks.
Boy, do I feel stupid.
EEG161
CD-RW Thug

Can anyone help?

Postby Goldspark on Fri Jan 03, 2003 9:29 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm searched thro' but all seem to know how to manage this. I'm a newbie with cr-rw and couldn't get it to work.
I've just bgt a TDK CD-RW 48/20/48 that comes with Nero Express and InCD. Maybe I'm new to this but I find it very unfriendly to use.
Eg. How do I copy things like music(in MP3 format) or pictures to my CD-RW dics? When I use Nero, it keeps on insisting on CD-R. When I tried InCd, it asks me whether I want to format or not . Is that eqivalent to copying? But then it never ask me what I want to copy?

I've tried updating Nero and Incd to latest version and UDF reader too. No help. I don't understand how it works. I have no problem burning a CD-R tho'. I tried with other software - MaGix-MP3 maker. Same problem.

I hope someone out there can help. I'm sprouting white hairs already. :(
Be happy
Frank
Goldspark
Buffer Underrun

Postby EEG161 on Mon Jan 06, 2003 11:33 pm

With the latest/current version of InCD, just click on the tray icon and click Format, or if the InCD mount message appears, click on the part that says InCD. InCD can only burn CDrw disks and not CDr's by the way.

If you want to erase the Cdrw, you need to bring up Nero before you insert the CDrw you want to erase, then click RECORDER-ERASE REWRITEABLE-and in the drop down list, choose full erase or quick. I always do a FULL erase.

To Copy a CD or any other type of CD, you can use the Wizard to guide you or click on one of the options on the left side of Nero5. You can cancel or close the Wizard and use the regular Nero 5 interface. Just play around with it and you'll see all of the different screens and options.

Nero5 can burn CDr's and CDrw's using ISO., etc...
EEG161
CD-RW Thug

Return to Nero (Formerly Ahead Software)