Samsung SW-248
67%
Sony CRX 215 A 1
33%

Total votes : 3

Final List

Postby music_lover on Mon Jan 27, 2003 2:07 pm

Well thanks again guys u helped me a lot
the thing is that i love samsung products cause they give u VALUE FOR MONEY and they have been here in india quite for a while and earned a real good name so i have to include the samsung drive in this poll please give ur reviews on this one
Thanks
music_lover
Buffer Underrun

Postby cfitz on Mon Jan 27, 2003 5:44 pm

Haven't you already received enough feedback? What is this, the third or fourth thread you have started on this topic? If your heart is set on the Samsung, then just buy it. It is a fine drive. But please don't waste people's time asking for advice you apparently have no intention of taking.

cfitz
cfitz
CD-RW Curmudgeon

Postby BuddhaTB on Mon Jan 27, 2003 7:00 pm

Sony or Samsung, it is a wash. I already voted for the Sony in your other post. Both drives are equally good. I would get whichever drive is cheaper for you. If your still undecided, flip a coin to decide.

While your reading my response to your thread, why don't you please read the CDRLabs' Forum Rules.
http://www.cdrlabs.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=8914
BuddhaTB
CD-RW Player

Hey Guys

Postby music_lover on Tue Jan 28, 2003 5:38 am

please bear with me cause here i have not many people to ask for any info abt a drive so i felt u all as my friends please help me out
music_lover
Buffer Underrun

Postby cfitz on Tue Jan 28, 2003 10:51 am

We have helped out. Plenty of people have taken the time to reply to your four essentially identical threads with detailed responses recommending one drive or another and explaining the reasoning for their recommendations. But you apparently don't respect the time and effort those people kindly expended in replying to you, because you continue to ask the same question over and over, ignoring the responses already received and, by implication, denigrating the efforts made by people who were genuinely trying to be helpful. That's not the way to make friends. :(

Honestly, I don't know what it is you are looking to hear. If I did, I would tell you just to make you happy. But that seems to be impossible. No matter how much we try to help and what we tell you, you keep discarding our advice while at the same time pleading for more. And even after I politely asked you to respect the time of others by not posting the same question over and over, you turn around and start yet another thread with the exact same topic yet again. Unbelievable. :roll:

cfitz
cfitz
CD-RW Curmudgeon

Return to CD-R/CD-RW Drives