Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Nero Cover Designer (Title/Artist wrap)

Nero Burning ROM, Nero Express, NeroVision Express, Recode, InCD, etc..

Nero Cover Designer (Title/Artist wrap)

Postby Vale on Wed May 07, 2003 10:11 am

1. If the Title or Artist field is too long, how can I fold this line?

2. In Print Preview there are three blue arrows on the top of the page.
What does they mean? For what they serve?
Vale
Buffer Underrun

Postby cfitz on Wed May 07, 2003 10:58 pm

1. I haven't found any method. If this only happens of a very few discs, you might consider deleting the automatically filled title or artist name and replacing it with two manually entered text fields, one for before you want the break and one for after. Also note that checking the "fixed size" box in the text properties will automatically shrink the size of the text so that it fits in the defined text box. But that may be exactly what you are trying to avoid...

2. I don't know. I don't see those on mine. I must be using an older version. I have 2.2.1.8. What do you have?

cfitz
cfitz
CD-RW Curmudgeon

Postby Vale on Fri May 09, 2003 4:22 am

cfitz wrote:1. I haven't found any method. ... But that may be exactly what you are trying to avoid...
cfitz

Thanks for reply. Yes it is exact. If it is checked, I have long line with very small size of characters...
cfitz wrote:2. I don't know. I don't see those on mine. I must be using an older version. I have 2.2.1.8. What do you have?
cfitz

My version is 2.2.1.11. Do you know, is it possible to contact software developers?
Vale
Buffer Underrun

Postby cfitz on Fri May 09, 2003 9:46 am

You can try their online help system here:

http://www.nero.com/en/index.html#c1002822798638

If that is no good, you can contact them by going through the steps on this page and then emailing to techsupport@ahead.de:

http://www.nero.com/en/content/helptool/641.htm#o641

You may also try emailing Craig Campbell (the U.S. support person for Nero - he posts here from time to time) at techsupport4@nero.com.

cfitz
cfitz
CD-RW Curmudgeon

Return to Nero (Formerly Ahead Software)