Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Problem. . .

SlySoft, Alcohol, VSO Software, NTI, etc.

Problem. . .

Postby Maphislo on Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:49 am

Yeah, I had downloaded CDRWIN 5.0 and tried using it on my system (which, I must add, didn't work at all).

My problem is this. . . After I uninstalled it, both my DVD-ROM and CD-Burners stopped working. . . now their device drivers are, according to Windows, corrupt or missing. I don't know what files are missing, and I've tried finding more, but Windows is supposed to have my drivers already (they're shipped with it).

I have, like I said before, Windows XP, and I have a Samsung SD-608 DVD-ROM and a Sony CD-RW CRX140E.

They've worked perfectly ever since I built my system; I'm thinking that uninstalling CDRWIN screwed something up because after that they ceased to work. Any ideas?
Maphislo
Buffer Underrun

Re: Problem

Postby DickNean on Mon Nov 25, 2002 11:54 pm

When you uninstalled it it probally uninstalled your aspi drivers. Go to windows xp site and download aspi drivers. Please go to my thread and see if you can help me with my prob. :roll:
DickNean
Buffer Underrun

Postby Han on Tue Nov 26, 2002 6:30 pm

Installing ASPI won't solve the problem. CDRWIN 5.0 is not the official, genuine version of the program, originally made by Golden Hawk Technology. This has been discussed here to the bottom... Please search the forum how to fix your drives.
Han
CD-RW PiMP

Return to Other CD, DVD and Blu-ray Burning Software