Home News Reviews Forums Shop

roxio easy cd creator 5 and multisessions

Easy Media Creator, Toast, RecordNow, MyDVD, WinOnCD, DLA, etc.

roxio easy cd creator 5 and multisessions

Postby jit on Wed Jan 22, 2003 10:45 am

Hello everyone,

I have a Samsung SW-240B and also the Samsung SM-332B on my desktop machine. I'm having problems creating multisession data cd's containing photo's (jpegs). I can only see the last session created. I use Roxio Easy CD creator and Maxell CD-R 74 XL and CD-R 80 XL-S disc. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks and regards,

Jitendra.
jit
Buffer Underrun

Postby jmbrown12 on Wed Jan 22, 2003 3:20 pm

You need to import the previous session into a new session before burning it. To do this, click on Disc on the toolbar and select Import Session. You can also click File, CD Project Properties, and check "Automatically import previous session" and save it as default and then then sessions will be automatically imported in the future. If you have the Platinum version you can click Start, Programs, Roxio Easy CD Creator 5, and under Applications you will find Session Selector. Run this and you can make your previous session active and access the files in Explorer.
jmbrown12
CD-RW Player

re roxio easy cd creator 5 and multisessions

Postby jit on Thu Jan 23, 2003 1:40 pm

jmbrown12 wrote:You need to import the previous session into a new session before burning it. To do this, click on Disc on the toolbar and select Import Session. You can also click File, CD Project Properties, and check "Automatically import previous session" and save it as default and then then sessions will be automatically imported in the future. If you have the Platinum version you can click Start, Programs, Roxio Easy CD Creator 5, and under Applications you will find Session Selector. Run this and you can make your previous session active and access the files in Explorer.

Thanks for the reply. I have Roxio Easy Cd creator V5 and when I click on import session I receive an error message saying no sessions to import although when I look at disc information I see 4 sessions. Any other ideas please?
jit
Buffer Underrun

Return to Sonic Solutions and Roxio