Home News Reviews Forums Shop

smashmyipod

General discussion. Come introduce yourself. Talk about whataver you want!

smashmyipod

Postby Alejandra on Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:13 pm

Ciao,
macgirl.

Tired of hackintoshes and went with the real deal.
Alejandra
CD-RW Player

Postby Morpheus on Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:04 pm

I just watched the video, it was .... interesting, stupid, but interesting. Personally, I think it was dumb and a waste of money.

They were being watched by security while they were in the store when they smashed it and at the end when they where in the parking lot, the security guards gave them a trespress notice and now they're ban from the mall for one year - why? They bought the item, so legally it's their property to do with as they please, so if they wanted to destroy it, that's their right. It's the same thing as buying food and then tossing it in the garbage, or buying a shirt and cutting it up with a pair of scissors and then throwing it in the garbage. The Security guards had no right to ban them from the mall.
Morpheus
CD-RW Player

Postby Ian on Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:23 pm

I can't believe that people give those dorks money to smash stuff. The smashing wasn't even that impressive. I was kinda expecting him to throw it on the ground and beat it with that cane.

There was a website a few years ago that had videos of this guy wearing a cell phone suit. He'd running up to people, grab their cell phones and smash them. Then he'd take off running. It would be more entertaining if these guys did that with iPods. Not that I'd want them to do that with mine.
"Blu-ray is just a bag of hurt." - Steve Jobs
Ian
Grand Poobah

Return to The Beer Garden