I have a problem with audio compilations in Nero 5.5. I added CD-Text information, but when I open a saved .nra file, the only CD-Text showing is the album title. The song titles are in the compilation (checked with an editor). This isn't just a display artifact either- a test burn (RWs are made for this) confirmed that the titles are missing. This happens with older compilations as well as with one I drew up 2 days ago with the same version of Nero (184.108.40.206).
It seems to be a bug in this version- I just tried a compilation with 220.127.116.11 on my old rig and the CD-Text info is present. I guess I'll go back to 18.104.22.168 which has always worked fine for me.
I, too, have an extensive archive of old versions for cases like this- I even have 22.214.171.124.
I went back to 126.96.36.199 and everything's fine. After (superficially) testing Nero 6, I had installed the then current 5.5 version (188.8.131.52).