Plain and simple: What did everyone pick up during your LOCAL madhouse....PC or otherwise? The good deals were really few and far between.
1. LAST Cendyne 52x24x52 (LiteOn LTR) at OfficeMax for $50.
2. LAST $10 Koss Heaphone pack at the Shack
3. Epson C82 w/ Sony 48x24x48 burner free at CompUSA for $150.
4. George Foreman Party Grill w/ bonus regular grill at K-Mart for $37.
5. A bit of used DVDs blown out at my local CD Warehouse...like the very hard-to-find Angel Heart and DTS Pitch Black for $7 each, etc.
(Monitoring--lasts through weekend)
Buslink External USB 2.0 52x24x52 (LiteOn) for $100 at CompUSA. This is a nice deal too.
(Hiding---lasts through weekend)
ATI AIW Radeon 7500 at CompUSA for $100.
Notice the repeats? It's my philosophy....buy now, decide later when your brain has time to think. Hey...you can even return back to CompUSA as long as you don't open it--or breathe on it...or bump it. Basically come home, lock it up and they just might take it back. Yeah...basically their return policy SUCKS....and needs a "Circuit City" makeover immediately.
One more thing to keep in mind fro CompUSA. Buslink has BOTH JustLink (Ricoh) and SmartBurn (LiteOn) internal 40x drives for their $20 sale. Make sure you look at the box and choose accordingly! :)
Ok...et's hear the lists...who got lucky? ;)