Saw this on another site...had to post it
For those of you from Wisconsin laugh; for those who are no longer in WISCONSIN reminisce; and for those of you are just lucky enough to know someone from WISCONSIN, maybe this will help you understand them a bit better.
You know you are from Wisconsin when:
* Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor on the highway.
* "Vacation" means going up north' to Crivitz for the weekend.
* You measure distance in hours.
* You know several people who have hit deer more than once.
* You often switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day and back again!
* You use a down comforter in the summer and gloves.
* You drive at 65 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard, without flinching.
* You see people wearing hunting clothes at social events.
* You install security lights on your house and garage and leave both unlocked.
* You think of the major food groups as venison, beer, fish, and berries.
* You carry jumper cables in your car and your girlfriend knows how to use them.
* There are 7 empty cars running in the parking lot at the Fleet Farm at any given time.
* You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
* Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow.
* You think sexy lingerie is tube socks and flannel pajamas.
* You know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter and road construction
* It takes you 3 hours to go to the store for one item even when you're in a rush because you have to stop and talk to everyone in town.
* Your whole family wears green and gold to church on Sunday.
* You define summer as three months of bad sledding.
* Snow tires come standard on all your cars.
* You refer to the Packers as "we".
* You have gotten frostbitten and sunburned in the same week.
* You can identify an Illinois accent.
* You know what cowtipping is.
* You learned to drive a tractor before the training wheels were off your bike.
* Down South to you means Chicago.
* A brat is something you eat.
* You have no problem spelling Milwaukee.
* You consider Madison exotic.
* You got a passport to go to Minnesota.
* You don't have a coughing fit from one sip of Pabst Blue Ribbon.
* You can actually pronounce Oconomowoc.
* You know what a bubbler is.
* Your idea of creative landscaping is a statue of a cow next to your blue spruce.
* Your neighbor throws a party to celebrate his new machine shed.
* You go out for fish fry every Friday.
* You can recognize someone from Illinois from their driving.
* You know how to polka.
* Formal wear is blue jeans and a baseball cap.
* You drink soda and refer to your dad as "pop".
* You were unaware there is a legal drinking age.
* Your 4th of July Family Picnic was moved indoors due to frost.
* You know where Waukesha is AND can pronounce it.
* You decided to have a picnic this summer because it fell on a weekend.
* You can visit Luxemburg, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, New Berlin, New London & Poland all in one afternoon.
* You only know three spices: salt, pepper and ketchup.
* You've seen mosquitoes with landing lights.
* You have more miles on your snowblower than your car.
* You owe more money on your snowmobile than on your car.
* The local paper covers major headlines on 1 page, but requires 4 pages for sports.
* At least twice a year, your kitchen doubles as a meat processing plant.
* Your snowblower gets stuck on the roof.
* You think the start of deer season is a national holiday.
* You find 0 degrees a little chilly.
* you know how to tell if a Cheese Curd is fresh
* You know what to do with a Blatz..
* You didn't know there was a such thing as a town without a bar