ASUSTOR Inc. has launched the AS-T10G 10G Base-T network card to provide customers with the ability to upgrade their devices to the fastest speeds available for consumers.
The AS-T10G supports 10GbE speeds and is backwards compatible with 5GbE, 2.5GbE, 1GbE and 100MbE speeds while sporting an RJ-45 port. ASUSTOR ADM, Windows, Linux, Mac OS and VMware ESXi are all supported, allowing flexible installations.
The AS-T10G is pre-installed with a full-height bracket and comes with a half-height bracket for easy installation in thin computers. The ASUSTOR NAS bracket for the AS7008T and AS7010T can be purchased separately to upgrade to 10GbE speeds.
ASUSTOR offers a variety of 10GbE NAS, including, but not limited to the AS4002T, AS4004T, AS7008T, AS7010T, AS7009RDX and the AS7012RDX, allowing workstations and ASUSTOR NAS devices to communicate at ever higher speeds, no matter the budget.
ASUSTOR’s AS-T10G has a one year warranty. For detailed purchase information, please contact your worldwide distributor or the ASUSTOR Accessories Store.
For detailed product information, please visit ASUSTOR’s official website: http://www.asustor.com
Maximum speed:10 Gbps
Duplex Mode: Full Duplex
Interface: PCIe 2.0 x4
Size: 82 x 62 x 13 mm
- 16KB Frames
- IEEE 802.3x Ethernet Flow Control
- IP, TCP, UDP checksum offloading
- Supports 100MbE, 1GbE, 2.5GbE, 5Gb/s and 10GbE speeds
- 802.1Q Virtual LAN (VLAN) tagging
- IEEE 802.3ae: 10-Gigabit Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3x: Ethernet Flow Control
- IEEE 802.2ad: Link Aggregation
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN
- RFC2819 RMON MIB
Operating System Support:
- Windows 7 and above (32/64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 and above (32/64-bit)
- Linux 2.6.x and above (32/64-bit)
- MacOS 10.10 and above
- VMware ESXi 5.1 and above, Microsoft Hyper-V, Linux KVM, Oracle VirtualBox