NTI Corporation today announced Echo 3, the latest version of our robust cloning software that delivers the ability to easily clone a computer's older storage drive to a new replacement drive. Echo's easy-to-use design, along with its advanced cloning features, is now enhanced by the addition of two new handy features: One-to-One Cloning and User Defined Cloning.
"In addition to Echo's already rich feature set, we added new cloning options into Echo 3 which allows users to clone the way they want," said Bill Yao, CEO of NTI Corporation. "The users are now able to manually adjust the partition sizes on the replacement drive to fit their free space requirement for each partition."
One-to-One Cloning will retain the original hard drive's partition structure and size when cloning to a replacement drive. With this cloning method if the new drive is larger than the original drive the unused space on the new drive will be left as unallocated free space.
Using Echo is easy, simply click the start button and let Echo take care of the rest. Echo will start the cloning process and copy the entire original drive (i.e. Operating System, Programs, Data, Partitions, etc.) to the replacement drive. After the cloning process is complete the user just swaps the drives and reboot. Windows will boot up normally from the replacement drive as if nothing ever happened.
Echo 3's Key Features:
- One-Click Cloning - With a single click of the mouse Echo will clone the computer's entire hard drive. A simple to use solution that helps users upgrade their computer's older hard drive to a new larger hard drive.
- Filter Cloning - Echo's filter cloning feature allows users to exclude certain files from the cloning process. An ideal solution for when the replacement drive is too small for all of the original drive's data.
- Partition Cloning - Echo also allows for partition only cloning for users that need more flexibility. It is perfect for cloning just the Operating System partition of the computer's original drive to a new smaller solid state drive.
- Dynamic Resize Cloning (Smart Cloning) - Echo will automatically resize (shrink or grow) the original drive's partitions to fit onto a larger or smaller replacement drive.
- One-to-One Cloning (New) - Echo allows the user to keep the replacement drive exactly the same as the original drive.
- User Defined Cloning (New) - Echo lets the user customize the replacement drive by increasing or decreasing the partition sizes to fit their free space requirements.
Retail and OEM Availability
Available now at NTI's online store at www.NTIcorp.com. The MSRP for Echo is $19.99 for download, $29.99 for retail package, and $12.99 for the upgrade version. Echo is compatible with Windows 7, Vista, and XP (all editions).
NTI Echo OEM licensing is also available for software bundling with PC Systems, Hard Disk Drives (HDDs), and Solid-State Drives (SSDs). The software is available in multi-language versions including: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Russian.