ProGrade Digital, founded with a mission to provide the highest quality professional grade digital memory cards and workflow solutions, announces its V90 premium line of digital memory cards—a step up in performance to sustained read speed of up to 250MB/second and sustained write speed of up to 200MB/second. ProGrade Digital SDXC UHS-II, U3, Class 10, V90 brings peak performance to upper-end DSLR, mirrorless, camcorder and digital cinema cameras—cameras that produce incredibly rich data streams and require more from a memory card. This elevated performance ensures faster capture during data-intensive processing, most notably for the Panasonic GH5S, Panasonic AU-EVA1, Canon Cinema EOS line and Canon EOS 5D Mark IV. ProGrade Digital SDXC UHS-II V90 memory cards in 64GB, 128GB and 256GB capacities will be available at the start of May.
The company also affirms it has begun shipping the ProGrade Digital CFast & SD Dual Slot USB 3.1, Gen. 2 Card Reader, $79.99 USD. ProGrade Digital memory cards, card readers and workflow solutions are available on the B&H Photo and Video website. Customers in select regions may also purchase from www.progradedigital.com and Amazon.com.
“Today’s creative pioneers are producing more video than ever before,” said Wes Brewer, founder and CEO of ProGrade Digital. “There are a range of recording options in today’s high-end professional camera market–6K, 4K, Full HD and varying frames per second (fps)–many of which require write speed performance from memory cards not commonly seen in the past. To serve these needs, we introduce a new level of performance to our SDXC product line, achieving a V90 rating. Whereas our core ProGrade Digital SDXC cards offer superb value at V60, the new V90 line ensures that ProGrade Digital has a solution for every SD video application on the market today.”
ProGrade Digital SDXC UHS-II, U3, Class 10, V90 delivers:
- High performance speed verified to perform at a sustained read rate of up to 250MB/second; sustained write speed of up to 200MB/second
- Video (V90) tested and certified to perform at a minimum sustained recording rate of 90MB/second
- Recommended specifically for use with the Panasonic GH5S, Panasonic AU-EVA1, Canon Cinema EOS line and the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
- Optimized for 6K, 4K, UHD, Full HD, Motion JPEG and most high bit rate MPEG-4 CODECs
- Rigorous full card testing with serialized tracking of key components and manufacturing data for the highest quality control
- Component-level testing down to individual memory chips for optimal quality
- Professional-level capacities 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
- Packaging: jewel case in a sleeve
- 3-year warranty