TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the Powerline 500 Wireless Kit, model TPL-410APK, which extends a home wireless network using existing electrical lines.
The included TRENDnet Powerline adapters (TPL-406E + TPL-410AP) auto-connect out of the box over a pre-encrypted Powerline signal. Network the standard Powerline 500 adapter, model TPL-406E, to a router and plug in the Powerline 500 AV Wireless Access Point, model TPL-410AP, into an outlet on the same electrical system to extend a high performance wireless network.
"The TPL-410APK is well suited to extend a wireless network in large homes or homes built with concrete or masonry construction which degrades wireless signals," stated Zak Wood, director of global marketing for TRENDnet. "Installation couldn't be easier. Simply plug in the adapters and you're up and running."
Adapter 1: TPL-406E
Powerline 500 AV Nano Adapter
- 500 Mbps networking from an electrical outlet
- Compact form factor saves space
- Up to 80% power savings
- Advanced AES data encryption
Adapter 2: TPL-410AP
Powerline 500 AV Wireless Access Point
- Extend your wireless network with this Powerline adapter
- 500 Mbps Powerline - pre-encrypted for your convenience
- 300 Mbps Wireless N (2.4 GHz) - pre-encrypted for your convenience
- TRENDnet Powerline adapters auto-connect out of the box
- Two convenient Ethernet ports
- No CD installation: adapters auto-connect out of the box
Connects over electrical lines, for houses up to 5000 square feet (465 sq. m)
TPL-410APK page: http://www.trendnet.com/products/proddetail.asp?prod=155_TPL-410APK
TPL-410APK images: http://www.trendnet.com/press/media/download_images.asp?ModelNumber=TPL-410APK
TPL-410APK Warranty: 3 year limited
TPL-410APK Availability: Currently available from retailers and other TRENDnet partners
TPL-410APK MSRP: USD 124.99