Home News Reviews Forums Shop

mp3's not playing in my rca rp-2485 cd/mp3 player

Nero Burning ROM, Nero Express, NeroVision Express, Recode, InCD, etc..

mp3's not playing in my rca rp-2485 cd/mp3 player

Postby auzarin on Thu Jan 01, 2004 1:33 pm

Hello all. I'm new here but I figure if anyone can help me it will be the extremely knowledgable members of this forum. Ok I have a rca rp-2485 portable cd/mp3 player with smart trax playlist editor. I've been trying to make a mp3 disk for it using nero 5.5.10.28. I started just dragging over the mp3's and droping them into the iso. the disk plays and reads fine in comp. But it shows up as 1 song in my portable with no sound. After much googling I read about people with other brands having to include a m3u file on the cd-r to get it to play. the player plays regular adio cdr's just fine. So this morning I used winamp to make a playlist of my songs to burn and saved it as a m3u playlist. Just tried on a new burn and the same roblem occured. the player came with this disk that had music match on it, which i don't like cause it keeps spitting coasters cause it's erroring out not 1 successful burn and they offer no support for the included version. it has a option to burn mp3's and to inlude a playlist which is i believe is a m3u file. which I'm assuming is a requirement of the player to read the mp3's although it doesn't speak of this in the manual it says nothing of this or the need to use music match to make the discs. I was wondering if anyone has wen't through this experiance or knows how to do this in nero since i don't get coasters using it and i read it supports m3u files. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.
auzarin
Buffer Underrun

Postby auzarin on Thu Jan 01, 2004 1:59 pm

Well I think I answered my own question. Using nero express their is a option for burning mp3's. I appologize for my long windidness and excessive use of bandwith. Maybee this will help someone else with this problem. Thanks all and happy new year.
auzarin
Buffer Underrun

Return to Nero (Formerly Ahead Software)