Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Where to buy large quantities of CDR Media - Very Urgent!!!!

Burn baby burn!

Where to buy large quantities of CDR Media - Very Urgent!!!!

Postby Chineseafro on Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:05 am

Hi everyone

I need around 20,000 blank cdr discs. Not today, but I do need to bid on it today.

I need Taiyo Yuden for sure!!!! and something competitively priced. Taiyo Yuden is not returning my phone calls.

ANY ideas would be greatly appreciated.

thanks everyone
Chineseafro
Buffer Underrun

Postby jjones on Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:03 pm

Your urgency, quantity and specificity of your CD-R manufacturer is going to make things difficult for you. What is the reason for such an urgency? For most people requiring such large quantities, they usually know well beforehand.

If you live in the US, July 5th is a holiday for a lot of companies. I don't know if TY has a US office, but I can see why they didn't return your call. I can't imagine any local retailers carrying that much quantity of TY media in stock for you to buy.

So your best bet would be to try one of the online retailers. And you'll probably have to pay extra for overnight shipping. I think www.rima.com sells TY CD-R's.

Good luck.
jjones
CD-RW Thug

Postby Chineseafro on Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:14 pm

I dont need the media by today, I just need to be able to quote a price and availability.

We've been trying Taiyo Yuden for about a week now, no phone backs, so it wasnt just today.

Chineseafro
Buffer Underrun

Postby dolphinius_rex on Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:30 pm

Chineseafro wrote:I dont need the media by today, I just need to be able to quote a price and availability.

We've been trying Taiyo Yuden for about a week now, no phone backs, so it wasnt just today.

You've got a PM :wink:
Punch Cards -> Paper Tape -> Tape Drive -> 8" Floppy Diskette -> 5 1/4" Floppy Diskette -> 3 1/2" "Flippy" Diskette -> CD-R -> DVD±R -> BD-R

The Progression of Computer Media
dolphinius_rex
CD-RW Player

We have taiyo yuden cdr's available in quantity.

Postby tlwtape on Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:50 pm

We have Taiyo yuden cdr's available in quatity of 20,000 plus with no problem. They are in stock here in Brookly Hts Ohio. Please contact me at jim@tlwtape.com to discuss this further if you would like.

Jim L.
The Little Warehouse
tlwtape
Buffer Underrun

Return to CD-R/CD-RW Drives