ASUSTOR today has officially announced the release of the ten bay Lockerstor 10 Pro sporting a 9th generation Intel Xeon Quad-Core processor. The Xeon E-2224 runs at 3.4Ghz and turbos to 4.6GHz, making everything faster than ever, especially transfer speeds, virtual machines and Docker apps. The Lockerstor 10 Pro comes with eight Gigabytes of DDR4-2666 ECC memory and supports up to thirty-two Gigabytes of RAM. The ECC RAM included with the NAS corrects memory errors in real-time and helps avoid data loss caused by memory corruption, keeping critical data safe.
In terms of transmission speed, the Lockerstor 10 Pro provides a single 10-Gigabit Ethernet connection as well as triple 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet ports. With the all-new Intel Xeon processor, Link Aggregation on the 2.5-Gigabit ports, up to 7.5Gbps of bandwidth can be achieved while the 10-Gigabit port brings the full 1.25 GB/s speeds. The Lockerstor 10 Pro also features dual M.2 SSD slots, which support a variety of m.2 form factors and thumbscrews for easy installation. With NVMe SSD caching, the performance of traditional HDD hard drives is quickly upgraded to SSD levels, bringing the best of both storage and speed. The Lockerstor 10 Pro also features USB 3.2 Gen2 which provides up to 10 Gbps of speed and supports up to 192 TB of extra capacity using the AS6004U for a total of 160+192 TB.
The Lockerstor 10 Pro provides multi-level protection and Btrfs snapshot security along with enterprise features and hardware. Some of these features include compatibility with VMware, Citrix, and Hyper-V storage environments. The Lockerstor 10 Pro also supports iSCSI, IP-SAN and NFS storage devices, enabling greater integration into existing IT environments. The Lockerstor 10 Pro continues ASUSTOR’s proud tradition maximizing compatibility by supporting most operating systems, including, but not limited to Windows, macOS and Linux for desktops as well as Android and iOS smartphones and tablets. The CPU inside the Lockerstor 10 Pro makes virtual machines run even faster and is better able to run more virtual machines and Docker apps simultaneously. The Lockerstor 10 Pro multitasks like never before on a NAS and is able to easily multiple server instructions at the same time. For those who demand the most of their mass storage devices, the Lockerstor 10 Pro is the NAS for you.
- CPU: Intel 9th generation Xeon E-2224 3.4GHz Quad-Core processor
- 8 GB DDR4-2666 ECC SO-DIMM RAM
- Dual M.2 PCIe NVMe or SATA SSD for SSD caching – Supports multiple form factors
- Network: Single 10-Gigabit Ethernet – Triple 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet
- 10-Gigabit port sequential read and write performance up to 1181 MB/s and 1178 MB/s in RAID 5
- 2.5-Gigabit port sequential read and write performance up to 848 MB/s and 847 MB/s in RAID 5
- One front USB 3.2 Gen1 rated for 5Gbps supporting One Touch Backup
- Dual rear USB 3.2 Gen2 rated for 10Gbps
- Supports hard drive hot-swapping
- Supports hardware encryption
- Supports Btrfs snapshots
- Supports EZ Sync and SSD cache
- Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10, Single, JBOD
- Supports 3½” and 2.5” SATA III hard drives or SSDs
- Supports seamless system migration system transfer
- Supports MyArchive cold backup technology
- Supports Wake on LAN on the 2.5GbE ports