Greenliant has started volume production of its industrial temperature (-40°C to +85°C) 2 Terabyte NVMe and SATA M.2 ArmourDrive solid state drive (SSD) modules. Built in the 2280 form factor, and offered with hardware encryption and on-board DRAM, these high-performance SSDs save space, improve security and increase capacity for a wide variety of applications, including video conferencing, in-flight entertainment and data logging.
Benefits of 87 PX Series SATA and 88 PX Series NVMe M.2 ArmourDrive SSDs with on-board DRAM include:
- Wide Range of Capacities: Available in 240 GB, 480 GB, 960 GB, 1.92 TB
- Industrial Temperature: Operate between -40 and +85 degrees Celsius
- Built-in ECC: Use advanced bit error detection and correction optimized for 3D NAND
- Advanced Flash Management: Extend SSD longevity using dynamic and static wear leveling
- Data Security: Support AES-256 / TCG OPAL encryption and Secure Erase
“Customers rely on our wide and deep selection of quality solid state storage products, and Greenliant is pleased to be one of the first companies to offer I-temp 2 Terabyte M.2 SSDs for industrial applications that require higher capacities,” said Arthur Kroyan, vice president of business development and marketing, Greenliant. “With on-board DRAM and advanced security features, these products deliver consistent sustained performance and strong user data protection, which can be important advantages for certain embedded systems.”
Greenliant is shipping its full line of SATA and NVMe M.2 2280 PX Series SSDs using industrial 3-bit-per-cell (TLC) 3D NAND flash memory. For more information about 87 and 88 PX Series ArmourDrive products, contact a Greenliant channel partner, https://www.greenliant.com/sales.