The Superior Pro microSDXC UHS-I, the latest memory card from Silicon Power, enters the market with a competitive focus on superior high-definition quality and operational speed. Consumers can be overwhelmed by the abundance of memory card options in the market, but for those who are looking to capture 4K Ultra HD videos or to enhance their Android app operation, this memory card will be their best ally. Are you ready to upgrade your device’s memory storage to the speed of life? Then, continue reading.
Capture Every Second in 4K Ultra HD
With UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30), the Superior Pro microSDXC UHS-I card allows you to capture uninterrupted 4K Ultra HD videos. Furthermore, read and write speeds up to 100 and 80 MB/s, respectively, ensure that you’re spending more time recording and less time waiting. From outdoor adventures and weekend trips, to sporting events and special occasions, you won’t miss a single second of the action. And with capacity options of up to 512GB, you’ll have more than enough space to save all of it.
Say Goodbye to Slow Apps
With an A1 rating, the Superior Pro microSDXC UHS-I card is optimized for app performance. Minimum random read of 1,500 IOPS and random write of 500 IOPS, as well as sustained sequential speeds of at least 10 MB/s, equate to faster launches and enhanced operation. This translates to an overall superior user experience on your Android-based smartphone, tablet, and other app-running mobile devices. It also frees up internal storage space on your device; a win-win situation.
For more information, please visit the Silicon Power official website: www.silicon-power.com.
- Meets the UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and the UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) standards for 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Specifically designed for high-speed capture of high-quality images and extended lengths of Full-HD and 4K Ultra HD video with high-speed continuous shooting
- Meets the new A1 standards for app performance, delivering minimum random read of 1,500 IOPS and random write of 500 IOPS, as well as sustained sequential speeds of at least 10 MB/s
- Read and write speeds up to 100 and 80 MB/s respectively
- Up to 512GB storage capacity so you can get more out of your mobile devices
- Fit for apps, photos, videos, music, and games to meet all the needs of digital life on your smartphone, tablet, digital camera, video recorder, and more
- Waterproof, dustproof, temperature-proof, and X-ray-proof for use in extreme environments
- Equipped with an automatic error correction code (ECC) function
- Capacity: 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB
- Dimensions: 15.0mm x 11.0mm x 1.0mm
- Weight: 0.3g
- Performance Read(max.): 100MB/s
- Performance Write(max.): 80MB/s
- Durability: 10,000 insertions (minimum)
- Video Speed: C10, U3, A1, V30
- MTBF: More than 1,000,000 hours
- Operating Temperature: 0° C ~ 70° C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 85° C
- Humidity: 8% to 95%
- Operation Voltage: 2.7V ~ 3.6V
- Warranty: 5 years