Vinpower Digital, a recognized global manufacturer and distributor of digital duplication equipment and accessories, has added the prestigious Plextor brand to its arsenal of products. Vinpower partnered with Philips & Lite-On Digital Solutions (PLDS), to distribute the full line of Plextor PX-891SAW Optical Disc Drives (ODD) worldwide.
"If you talk to anyone about digital duplication equipment, the name Vinpower Digital is guaranteed to come up; therefore, we are quite excited to work closely with Vinpower Digital to bring consumers and professional users the enhanced Plextor PX-891SAW drives." said Darlo Perez, Managing Director of Plextor Americas. "This drive is designed for optical storage applications such as digital duplication equipment which demands greater reliability and performance."
The Plextor PX-891SAW drive boasts many advantages to the standard half height burner drives in the following ways:
Better Burning Quality:
- Secure Media Speed Stability – Ensures that media duplication speed does not exceed encoded maximum rates to provide better burning control and virtually eliminates bad burns.
- Enhanced Recording Stabilization Control – Ensures all drives in a single duplication environment burn uniformly to avoid disproportionate speed fluctuations, which lead either to failed discs or less compatible completed discs.
- Stable Recording Control – The drives have an extensive database of media specs and are better able to communicate and convey these details while burning the disc(s) at ultimate speed.
- Exclusive Duplication Grade Chipset - Japanese designed Renesas chipset used for a superior burning quality.
Greater Compatibility with blank media and media players:
- Stable burning throughout – Provides consistent and reliable burning of any file type for the duration of the duplication progress to ensure the recorded media has far greater reliability of playback or that the discs will successfully copy to begin with.
- Archival Burning Capability – Able to burn virtually all makes of specialty archival media, including the 1000 year M-Disc brand.
- Enhanced Compatibility for DVD+R media – Ensuring greater compatibility with DVD Players for both DVD+R and DVD+R DL.
- Enhanced CD-R Duplication – Limits potential distortion in CD-R audio duplication.
Drives Last Longer:
- Built using sturdier components - Compared to alternative drives, this model was built using the true Japanese design and parts lists for a stronger and more reliable system.
- Less Wear and Tear – Since there are fewer bad burns, the system is able to complete its jobs in less burns meaning a prolonged life for the drives themselves due to less use.
- Industrial tray gears & pulleys – Provides a more stable disc loading tray for a longer life cycle (1 cycle equals 1 tray extend from and then return into the drive).
- Enhanced Error Reporting – Provides greater details as to the cause of any potential duplication failure during the Lead-In.
“The focus of most ODD manufacturers is to cost down, which directly affects the drives performance and functionality," explains Vinpower Digital’s C.E.O., Calvin Chang. "The Plextor PX-891SAW drive is a throwback to a time when ODD drives were robust and better suited to the rigors of the demanding duplication market, yet remain competitively priced.”
The Plextor PX-891SAW CD/DVD writer drive is immediately available and can be shipped anywhere in the world. Contact Vinpower for more details, or visit www.vinpowerdigital.com to learn more about the benefits and capabilities of this drive.