18.104.22.168, 2006 11 20
- New: Added support for new versions of the SONY Arccos protection
to the option to remove "Protection based on unreadable Sectors"
- New: Improved fix for DVDs with wrong title set search tables.
- New: Higher compatibility with 3rd party IDE or SATA drivers.
Using AnyDVD's "SafeMode" should no longer be necessary.
- New: Safe/Normal Mode setting now supported on Windows Vista.
- New: Improved removal of bogus title sets
- Change: Improved "Jump directly to Tile Menu" function
- Fix: Removing Macrovision RipGuard didn't work sometimes
- Fix: Bogus title set removal could be triggered without reason
- Fix: Setting subtitle transparency did not work correcly with
some DVD titles
- Fix: Audio-CD protection removal did not work on 64-bit OS like
Windows XP64 professional
- Fix: SPTI I/O-requests from 64-bit processes on 64-bit OS like
Windows XP64 professional were not processed by AnyDVD
The update is free for all registered customers, of course.
Just install the new version on top of your current version,
regardless which version you have installed:http://www.slysoft.com/download.html